NIPPLE ORGASMN????

hello you lovely people.. just a quick question

well 2 nights ago me and my otherhalf was getting down and dirty ( ill skip the details aha) and he started to caress my breasts and tenderly started sucking on them, he got more rough and sucking harder and harder! i couldnt control it but to my suprise i came, i couldnt believe i had a powerful orgasmn through just him soley sucking on my breasts, he fucking loved it but i felt a little embarrassed :/ it happened again tonight, is there something wrong with me ?? lol i dont know any other women experianced this? my man says its a gift and it really turns him on but it makes me feel a little silly any input would be great ... chantelle xx

I orgasm from my nipples all the time, there's nothing wrong with you. Some womens are more sensitive than others. x

Lucky lady!

I guess your lucky I get next to nothing out of having my nipples played with.

I used to experience this a lot in the past, and also felt a little bit shy and embarrassed about it because I thought it was unusual, and like other women didn't really like having their nipples played with. But now I think that really it's great to be able to feel so much pleasure from something like this. I'm sure that your partner loves being able to please you in different ways too. I know my OH loves seeing me in pleasure like that, and also enjoys a bit of an ego boost from being able to make me orgasm so easily.

There's nothing wrong with you! This happens to me too and it's wonderful. Just try to enjoy it knowing you'll be the envy of many women!

Totally natural just enjoy and dont b emarrassed. I bet he loved the fact he could do that to you. My OH loves it when he makes me squirt through nipple play.

yey am not the only one i just felt silly about it afterwards i guess its a good thing then :D ill look forward to doing it again now, and its a bonus for my man as i guess it gives him a ego boost also thankyou for replies ladies much appricaited xxx

Enjoy it...
I love my nipples being played with...but have yet to orgasm with it purely....mind...I came very close but in a more weird way.... I had just had my first son in the Hosp.... I was in a rocking chair in the middle of the night giving him one of his first boob feeds....and I had the most overwhelming orgasmic sensation.. I felt seriously turned on and somewhat confused at the time.... Afterward I was told it was a natural thing as the act of suckling causes deep uterine contractions, which helps your womb retract to its normal pre baby size....
I guess in a way...it clearly shows your boobs ARE hardwired to your pleasure zones...so go and enjoy!!

Wear a blindfold or a silky ribbon tied over your eyes it will stop you being so self conscious about it and maybe a a chilled glass of vino will relax your inhibitions until your comfortable xx

I've orgasmed from this before, all I have to say is enjoy it and don't be embarrassed everyone is different at end of day and I bet your OH got an ego boost 😊

sassykitten;) wrote:

I guess your lucky I get next to nothing out of having my nipples played with.

Same for me ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

:O I LOVE having my nipples playied with but have never orgasmed before!! Something to aim for now ;-)

I have on a few occasions. its a wird feeling as i dont need to touch my clit or pussy to orgasm when in the right mood. what it does mean is that i can then go for a clitty orgasm straight away!

I wrote a post on using nipple clamps and why. When the nipples are aroused, they send the same signals to the brain, that our genitals (vagina, clit, testies) use, so yes you can come from that.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1157497-why-use-nipple-clamps-info/

I love having my nipples played with and have recently discovered the joys of nipple clamps. Don't be embarrassed woman- take what you can get I say!!

I actually love having my nipples played with. They are truly connected to my little fella. My oh loves playing them and I can't believe how much it turns me on. Never thought my nipples would have such an effect on me.

I have always been able to orgasms through nipple play - but it needs to quite rough. Please dont be embarrassed, my hubby loves making me come this way and alot of women I know of are extremely jealous !

Odd that as I love nipple play I'd never considered nipple clamps............until now !! Ordered a pair yesterday - cant wait !!

My other halfs nipples are really sensetive as well and can orgasm just through nipple play.

My OH orgasms from nipple play alone but for her it's got to be really rough, including hard pinching, scratching, violent twisting and really hard biting. She has huge squirting orgasms and really loves it. The only thing is she always wants me to go further in terms of giving her pain than I'm comfortable with but I do it for her sake as she says she really 'needs' it this way.

I sometimes feel bad about it especially as there are often very nasty marks and bruises afterwards which look horrendous and take up to a week to heal, but she doesn't mind a bit, in fact she says she likes the pain/discomfort she gets when walking around afterwards - she normally goes bra-less during this period to make it more uncomfortable.

So yes, it does happen!