Male Thongs?

Hi Jay, nice snap there as well, welcome to the forums !!!

Tallboy

Dunca1348 wrote:

So you advise to stay with the tight fitting boxers, that show of the bulge ?

Talking of bulges there Dunca1348,take it your time of birth rather than year of birth, a lot happening in 1348 !!!

TB

i dont think i would be able to keep a straight face if my husband walked in wearing a male thong!i just dont think they look right,i likt nice tight boxers myself!

No no no no no no no!

SG69 x

tallboy247 wrote:

Dunca1348 wrote:

So you advise to stay with the tight fitting boxers, that show of the bulge ?

Talking of bulges there Dunca1348,take it your time of birth rather than year of birth, a lot happening in 1348 !!!

TB

1348 was the year the bubonic plague hit town, nice!

SG69

clearly in the minority here! i used to wear them quite alot when icould be sure that noone would see. Its more the kinky thrill than a desire to hide my 'panty lines'!!

have worn male thongs from HOM, marks (their male undies used tobe SO much more varied), bhs and calvins.

Have got out of the habit more recently... usually male bikini briefs and sometimes girls panties i bought myself. I havent worn boxers in around 6 years...need a bit more support.

im much younger & a bit more toned than peter stringfellow!!

but i only wear them whennoones watchin - not when gf is round or at the gym!!

For me the benefit of thongs (and g-strings) is air circulation not their look.

I agree with pretty much everyone here that a man in a thong looks a little silly, however having worked in a number of very hot, humid locations I found the last thing I wanted was another pair of shorts under the ones I was wearing to soak up sweat (also why I started trimming).

As someone else mentioned your partner is normally trying to get what your wearing off (or at least get in them), she doesn't mind what I'm wearing as long a she can get to what matters - but I know I would not dream of parading around in nothing but a thong, it is just practical wear when it is hot.

Love the way the strings ride up my ass, well no suprise there, just need to fit the dildo to the string now ha ha.

TB

personally we love them and my OH loves them on me.

i think they look nice on men also

1 Like

There's a necro for you

Anyways, I'm a complete convert. The OH thinks they look great, and I get a good kick out of wearing them. I'm glad to be able to have some variety in my underwear choices!

Hmmm I think ladies look best in them but they really dont suit some, so i guess it depends on your own confidents and if you feel confident with the person who will see you. Me though, no not really my thing.

Not my thing either, where would you even buy them?

rach74 wrote:

i think they look nice on men also

Thanks Rach74....

scwhartz wrote:

On here? There are a fair few sites which sell them also, I've at least 3 good ones found from quick google searches.

not fussed really, would much rather have him in my undies and heels though. Now thatĀ“s hot

It depends on the guy in question, confidence and body shape can be a issue.

My OH has worn on before and I found it sexy, then again he has a sexy body shape.

Miss Behaviour wrote:

not fussed really, would much rather have him in my undies and heels though. Now thatĀ“s hot

It would be a turn on to wear your partners underwear, but a bloke wearing heels could end in trouble (i would brake my leg:)

SeƔn&Soozie wrote:

scwhartz wrote:

On here? There are a fair few sites which sell them also, I've at least 3 good ones found from quick google searches.

Cheers S&S