Male Thongs?

Whats people's opinions on guys wearing (male designed) thongs?

Obviously they've best suited to athletic types.

Would girls run away if they undressed a guy and found him in a thong? Would it turn you on?

I always wonder why people ask 'do guys/girls like/dislike this'...some will, some won't. You really can't generalise about such a massive group of people. Some women do like men in thongs. If you're a guy and want to wear a thong, go for it; surely it's really about what you would feel comfortable in?

1 Like

Thongs come in handy when fishing and yer catapult elastic snaps !!!

Tallboy

tallboy247 wrote:

Thongs come in handy when fishing and yer catapult elastic snaps !!!

Tallboy

Lol Tb!!

Personally i dont find a man in a thong a turn on!! More funny than anything else!

OH got drunk & put on my tie at the side thong on holiday the last time we were away, I was bent double laughing, that image will stay with me forever! It was bright purple as well *giggles*

But each to their own!!

Each to their own, but it's not something that does much for me. Great if that's what people want, but personally I prefer a guy in calvins.

oh yeah imeldaimelda, you hit it on the head there, men in calvins, mmm!!!

Currently got OH into Aussiebaums also, theyre nice and bright for holidays!

I think they look very odd on a bloke, I'd never wear one!

I have to say that I have a tiger print thong with 'easy tiger' on it. And to be honest, the only time I'd wear it is to get a cheap laugh (which probably isn't surprising if you've seen some of my posts). I definitely don't wear it for practical or arousal purposes

Oh hell no, male thongs just make me laugh.

In fact thongs in general are a turn off for me, on men or women. I only wear them if I'm wearing something skin tight and going commando isn't an option, I certainly wouldn't wear a thong for the 'sex appeal' factor because I don't think they are sexy.

Men should wear boxers or panties lol

my OH wore one once it was a real crappy thing from ann summers and it had these cuffs to go with it.

I couldnt help but burst out laughing when I saw him

I think thongs on both males and females look kinda tacky and cheap.

I'd find my boyfriend wearing a big pair of frilly knickers more sexy. Oh god, I've just realised I'm probably telling the truth there.

I think if me and the OH went and bought one for him, it would defo be out of comical value, although, at least i'd be able to see his bum, he does indeed have a lovely one, but i think id prefer a jock strap for such a pleasure, lol

x x x

No not really into thongs on a man, I prefer underwear that makes the most of the hips and bum in the sense that it clings or wraps nicely around the body and emphasises the figure, thongs dont really do that for me.

Dunca1348 wrote:

So you advise to stay with the tight fitting boxers, that show of the bulge ?

Good god yes. Thong on a man, unless in jest, is not sexy. Even y-fronts are a bit upsetting. Either cotton or stretchy boxers all the way, please!

Maybe I'm lucky with kvetch - I have seen men in thongs who should really have known better, eww, but to me kvetch looks amazingly hot in thongs. He does have an incredibly pleasing shape and his arse and legs are to die for, so maybe that's it? He also looks amazing in those tight stretchy boxers.

Also, I could nearly faint when I see him naked with just a waiter's apron on. :D

Wrong. Just wrong.

In my humble opinion!

shellyboo wrote:

Dunca1348 wrote:

So you advise to stay with the tight fitting boxers, that show of the bulge ?

Good god yes. Thong on a man, unless in jest, is not sexy. Even y-fronts are a bit upsetting. Either cotton or stretchy boxers all the way, please!

Seconded!

hmm i dont think ive ever seen a bloke waering a thong, but i prefer some boxers

It is not the most aesthetically pleasing thing a man can wear. I prefer a nice pair of calvins, much more comfortable and visually appealing for the OH.

Jem-x wrote:

my OH wore one once it was a real crappy thing from ann summers and it had these cuffs to go with it.

I couldnt help but burst out laughing when I saw him

Prize winning avatar there Jem-x, mix of covert, expectation and temptation, well done hun.

TB