Male Toys

Hi All. I have bought the wife a few toys from lovehoney over the past year or so. And we have had a lot of fun!! My wife wants to buy me something exciting. Do any of you have experience with male toys?? And what would be good to start with?
Many Thanks

4 Likes

What part of your body are you looking to stimulate? Penis, balls, prostate, perineum, nipples, somewhere else?

Have you tried using any of your wife’s toys on yourself to see if you like any of the sensations?

3 Likes

We got the fun factory manta which is a crazy vibrator that hugs your shaft, great you for solo of couple play. But there are so many different style of toys out there. My first vibrating Toy for me and it creates a vet different type of orgasm.

2 Likes

I defo second starting off with a vibrating stroker type toy or something that can tingle the penis and balls.

If your looking for something more adventurous then a small anal vibrator is also a great start!

One of my all time favourite toys is the We-Vibe Tango lipstick rechargeable vibrator, it is a powerful treat to simulate many areas of the body.

1 Like

It could be as simple as a cock ring, there are various types (stretchy silicone, vibrating, adjustable, metal etc). I would be inclined to go for one of the dual loop vibrating rings to begin with, they stimulate both your balls and your penis when the vibration is going, plus they enhance your erection. In the right position, the vibrator part can also be used to stimulate your partners clit (usually her on top grinding on you).

If that seems a bit tame (and I can understand the hesitancy), a masturbator may be the way to go, fleshlight, tenga, thrust series all offer a sleeve type device that you insert yourself into and away you go. This can be used either solo or your partner may wish to take charge.

If you are open to anal play (being on the receiving end), then a butt plug may add to your enjoyment, or, other anal stimulation like a prostate massager or some sort of dildo/vibrator.

Whilst it seems that sex toys are geared towards women (just look at the variety of vibrating and non vibrating toys available for those with a vulva/clit), there seems to be more and more now for those of us with a prostate/penis.

1 Like

I have found starting off with a toy that is made for a specific area you want to stimulate.
I found a stroker such as a fleshlight or something similar is a good start. It can be used on your own or your partner can use it on you.
Once happy with them you can expand to other things. For example a cock and ball ring gives a different pleasure stimulus.
Just don’t go rushing in for the sake of it.

1 Like

A cockring with a bullet vibrator would be a great way to go. You can take the vibrator out and use that separately any where you like, leave the bullet in the holder and hold it in your hand to use on various parts of your body (assuming it has some kind of texture on the ring part) or just leave the who thing intact and use it on your cock and around your balls. My partner says that when he wears it is makes everything vibrate and brings a great and different feeling the entire time he wears it from beginning to end.

2 Likes

Have to say that although they are pricey Fleshlights are worth the money. Closest thing to a vagina apart from the real thing

1 Like

@Grove_rider i new to male toys also. I went for the cheaper option to start with. My missis was keen for me to enjoy toys like she does. I got https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/tracey-cox-supersex-male-vibrator/a33870g60761.html I absolutely love it and can’t wait to upgrade

1 Like

Wow. Thank you all for the helpful advice.
I knew you would all be so amazing with your comments.
Thanks again

@Elbe1 Thanks for the link. Looks amazing

We were in the same situation as yourself and your partner, in that over the past quite a few years we’d only ever bought toys for myself!

Last year, we started looking at buying toys for him and after looking at everything he was actually most interested in us buying a pegging set so that he had his own dildo that was specifically for him! We ordered one and it was fun but he wanted more control over his prostate so we recently ordered an Njoy Pure Wand under the idea that he would use it for his prostate and he has honestly had so much fun over the past few weeks reading up loads and chasing a prostate orgasm and I’ve loved reading up with him and watching him do it! I think him giving himself a prostate orgasm is the closest he can come to experiencing the same things as me/a woman! Maybe it’s worth you both looking into? It’s a sexy adventure looking into prostate orgasms! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Grove_rider it works better than it looks. Have to work on my stamina with it coz it works to good. Lol really worth the money and amazing for a entry level toy.