Mantric Rechargeable Realistic Vibrator

Can anyone tell me….how long is the charging time for this toy?

Followed by the overall running time?

Thanks in all advance x

1 Like

Run time is a hour we charge ours for about 30/45 minutes and it holds a charge for quite a while my wife likes hers she uses it with her mantric wand some times it’s been a good one we have had it for a few years now enjoy it plus you can get it wet with no worry

1 Like

Thank you.

Being new to all things toys, it’s good to know that information in advance x

1 Like

From the manual:

Charging Time: 100 minutes
Usage Time: 100 minutes
Standby Time: 90 days

Edit: Just to add, the usage time is often affected by how high you crank up the toy. So that’s worth bearing in mind when looking at these types of numbers. :+1:

1 Like

I am a complete novice when it comes to toys (sad really)!

Recently purchased the above vibrator. So I’d be grateful for any hints/tips & advice on using it :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:!

Best way to start!

Thanks all in advance.
I feel rather foolish posting this, but hopefully this forum is a good starting place.

Mine arrived today too! Charged up and tested it already, and bravo to all who recommended!

With toys like this, I personally enjoy inserting them to my gspot, then pulling it out and running it up to my clit, then back down, so a stroking motion that covers the inside and out for all round pleasure. Then just focus on where it feels the best!

Maybe couple with a blindfold or something over your eyes as you play to heighten your senses while you figure out what you like?

3 Likes

I’ll chuck in a shout for some lube too. :+1:

1 Like

Oh, yes! Lube up at the start, even if you don’t need to reapply after :ok_hand:

3 Likes

For me, I use this for internal use only! It seems to catch my g spot suuuper well. Lube too :smirk:

2 Likes

Yes, thanks to all that recommended.

I personally think it gonna be a great beginner vibrator.

Think I’ve got a beginners kit all sorted:-
*Vibrator
*Lube

• Toy cleaner wipes
1 Like

Theyr good for other erogenous zones, like nipples, too. Everyones different so youll have to play around and see what works for you (personally, a vibe on my lower back drives me nuts).
For g spotting, once youve found the right place you can use tugging motions with the vibe, also thrusting, rubbing, rocking it back and forth, turning the vibe side to side (a bit like a key in a lock) or tapping. Going in Little Circles also work too. Everyones likes different stuff so youll have to experiment a bit to find which ones work for you. (You may also find you like something i havent mentioned, so basically just experiment). The back side of the vagina and also vaginal opening can be pretty sensitive too (Also all the obvious places like your clit and labia etc).

Give it a wash with soap before and after using it. And also a really good one when you first get it. Lube is great, especially for internal toys (sliquid is my go to personally).
Personally, it Helps to warm up with some foreplay first too.
Have fun :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I also use stuff like this on my clit if I don’t have another clitoral toy handy. Essientially, I’ll coat it with lube and slide it in and aim kinda upwards and it catches my g spot really well. I’ll also do some light thrusts if I feel like it. I’ll do this for however long I want and then change to being on the clit and then back in etc. I usually have another clitoral toy handy so I’ll lay the clitoral toy on my clitoris and use the toy inside for blended stimulation. Then after I’ll wipe it and wash it. If it says submersible, you can put it underwater when cleaning, if it says splash proof you can run it under the tap with soap but don’t submerge it and if it says not waterproof, just damp a cloth and wipe it with that.

2 Likes

With water-based lubes (recommended for silicone toys like the Mantric) I tend too keep a cup of warm water to hand. As waterbased lubes dry out over time they can go a bit more viscous and sticky, so applying a drop or two of water makes everything lovely and slippy again.

Another fan of Sliquid lubes here. They’re super body friendly, and have a reassuringly short ingredients list with no parabens, or glycerine. The Sassy is a thicker formulation, but the ingredients are identical so at a guess the H2O formulation has a bit more water added to thin the consistency, which is easy to do at homes with access to a tap :+1:

1 Like