Married people

How do you keep your sex life passionate

Communication and trying new things 😊

1 - Communicate - and be sure to be a good listener

2 - Be open minded

3 - Don't put too much focus on the end points/goals, enjoy the journey

Those who play together, stay together!

As you become more secure it’s vital that you trust one another. With trust allows you to be more daring in a personal way allowing you to dabble with more exotic ideas. Set yourself challenges and give yourselves rewards to the other partner for completing them. Make it enjoyable and discover it together. Communication is vital so be open with your partner in why you want to try.

AsYouWish! wrote:

Those who play together, stay together!

Great point! Experiment, have fun, do something different together and enjoy.

Don't take your other halves for granted. Faithful and forgiving. Yes! Lots and lots of communication.

Never sleep with someone's wife if you are a man.

My husband and I have been together for 20 years. We have date nights, we try new things and we surprise each other. For both of us love, sex and passion go hand in hand. So we foremost make sure that our marriage is strong by always communicating and being respectful.

So many different ways, ideas and approaches. Are you having a particular issue with maintaining passion?

Honesty and communicaton. Been married 10 years and together 17. The people we are today are certainly not the ones who met across the bar 17 years ago. My wife was a virgin with myself way more experienced. I would describe us as so vanilla back then we were part of the founding team of vanilla compared with today. But the majority of that growth has been in the last 6 years due to really building an immense level of trust and honesty. We both held feelings/desires/thoughts/wants to ourselves and if honest from ourselves too. Now we are so happy to share and accept whatever we can explore them all together, gradually and support each other in those wants. So now we know how to please each other, making sex and time of real love making and deep joy together which in turn has really driven both our sex drives into overdrive. Don't mind saying that we can often make love 14/15 days in a row with ease and sometimes just 3/4 times a week outside our week off as such.

Date nights 😁

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Date nights 😁

Really important to make quality time. Just for you two. We dont call them date nights and they arent necessarily expensive occasions...but each time ignites a little flame. Oh...and we also try to act like teenagers where ever possible. Steel kisses in public. Always hold hands when we're together. If we are queueing we hold each other. Before we get out of the car we lean across and have kiss. You know, daft little things you might otherwise "grow out of".

Not married but In a long relationship.. we are into the sub / Dom things ..which always keeps things New, exciting and unexpected.

Honesty and communication. Our sex life dried up and was pretty rubbish. A casual remark led to us both opening up, the rest is history.

Frequent purchases from LH help - keep exploring!

I love your bra, T&G! πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ˜Š

communicate, presents (lingerie and toys), compliments (on both sides), date nights and time.

Things that do not help:

children.

We're still kind of stuck in the honeymoon stage after a few years together, we communicate a lot and we have no secrets. We also stick to a no phones in the bedroom rule.

But communication and surprises work a treat, if you both act like you did at the start then you won't lose the spark

Well wifey and I have been together over 40 years now, and as many people have said, communication is the key to a long and happy relationship. When we were both working we would get home late in the evening but we always made some time for ourselves, we made one night a week ours, were we went out and spoke about each others week.

We still kiss and cuddle each other several times every day, and we kiss before we go to sleep at night. This is our husband and wife bit. But there is plenty of time for us to step away for our hubby/wifey roles to have time for good old earthy sex.

With regards keeping your love life passionate, variety! not with different people, but with trying new things. There is more than enough ideas with the range of LH goods.

Good luck and enjoy!

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

Well wifey and I have been together over 40 years now, and as many people have said, communication is the key to a long and happy relationship. When we were both working we would get home late in the evening but we always made some time for ourselves, we made one night....

Wow! That's 4 decades of happily married couple. Is there any part of her body (like caressing her neck area) doesn't cause arousal? Let me rephrase it will an illustration - when hub first caress my neck I'm all wet and I moaned in excitement. However over 2 decades the caressing doesn't work anymore. I used to climax easily when hub played or caressed my nipples but not anymore too. Please do not get me wrong thinking I'm having marital problem. I'm happily married and I enjoy sex. The situation is I'm not aroused b'cos I'm too used to it. But when I fantasized someone doing it I'm wet again.

With a lot of time and effort. After a few years you end up in a routine that can end up stale and boring. To keep a spark in the bedroom, keep a spark in day to day activities. Date nights, home cooked meals, massages etc can help. Communicate with each other and just have fun.