Marrieds never have sex

I've been with my hubby for coming up 10 years and we've been together since I was 18. We had sex crazy amounts in the beginning but it was quantity over quality for sure. Fast forward 10 years, 2 kids and a full time job and sure we don't have as much as we did. However we have grown as a couple and that means becoming more confident, more knowledgeable and more adventurous. We still go for once twice a week but it's so much better now and I'm more attracted/in love with my husband than ever. I think people forget affection isn't just sex. It's the foreplay, dirty messages, flirty touches and general intimacy too! Or maybe that's just me??? I'm grateful for him and us regardless!

Forever his ♡ wrote:

I've been with my hubby for coming up 10 years and we've been together since I was 18. We had sex crazy amounts in the beginning but it was quantity over quality for sure. Fast forward 10 years, 2 kids and a full time job and sure we don't have as much as we did. However we have grown as a couple and that means becoming more confident, more knowledgeable and more adventurous. We still go for once twice a week but it's so much better now and I'm more attracted/in love with my husband than ever. I think people forget affection isn't just sex. It's the foreplay, dirty messages, flirty touches and general intimacy too! Or maybe that's just me??? I'm grateful for him and us regardless!

It's like I could have written this myself. Everything you say is the exact same for us!

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Forever his ♡ wrote:

It's like I could have written this myself. Everything you say is the exact same for us!

I'm fairly excited as I've just sent him my first ever tit pic! God I'd hate to start the dating scene again. It's amazing being with someone who makes you feel so comfortable and confident!

I'm fortunately there's truth to that my wife is the only woman I've ever been with I am 38 years old married 18 years we've probably had sex about a 300 times And it's just getting worse In the last 6 years I've had sex maybe 20 times

I forgot to mention we have been married 38 years . Normally during the summer I work on my tan to be her cabanna boy and generally wear little or nothing . We have our 16 y/o grandson living with us so this summer is looking a little less fun . Oh welll , we seem to be getting him to understand how important his grades and charactor are .

MsR wrote:

I'd like to add (sorry - going on!) that sometimes familiarity can lead to couples taking each other for granted and then they get bored / resentful.

Spontaneous flowers, chocolates, wine, film, humour, attention to one's appearance and surroundings, sharing the housework / kids, public displays of affection, compliments and manners - these don't take much effort and, if both people in a long-term relationship remember, go a long way towards helping each other to feel special.

This is great, I perhaps need to do more of this

we have been together 25 years and i admit i have made jokes about the joy of being married is no sex but its not true i am just pandering to stereotypes. Both still like having sex and spending time together. Its just finding the bloody time. With teenage kids, busy work and other obligations it tends to be more quickies than i would like. Only get infrequent opportunities for long sessions and it drives me mad sometimes.

As MrsR said spontenous gestures that show we dont take each other for granted helps. We do all the stuff she suggested and it works.

Been married over 4 years now and having sex nearly every day :)

Just had our seventh anniversary (scratch scratch) and the OH is going through the menopause so there is very litle intimacy. As highly sexed male its cuasing a few issues.

My sympathies Intrigued Couple. We have been together (not married) for just over nine years now, sadly due to unforeseen issues, we haven’t had sex or foreplay for eight and a half years.

Knight1119 wrote:

My sympathies Intrigued Couple. We have been together (not married) for just over nine years now, sadly due to unforeseen issues, we haven’t had sex or foreplay for eight and a half years.

Wow I guess I have nothing to complain about.

Aproaching 20 years without intercourse , much less since sexual play . Enjoy it while you can !

Intrigued Couple wrote:

Just had our seventh anniversary (scratch scratch) and the OH is going through the menopause so there is very litle intimacy. As highly sexed male its cuasing a few issues.

Hang in there! My libido dipped to nearly zero when I went through an early (natural) menopause in my early 40s. There were other big life events going on. My mojo came back with a vengance and now we are better than ever together. I'm lucky that my husband gave me time and was understanding (we still had occasional sex and a lot of intimacy in other ways). He thinks he is lucky too - It wouldn't have done either of us any good if we had split up over it - that was never an option. We haven't regretted seeing it through and it did take a few years. Lovehoney was part of getting things back - wish we had each known about them sooner. Give your wife the time she needs, see to your own needs and talk to each other? Good luck!