Mascara recommendations please!

Hello all ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I'm looking for a new mascara to try and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations?

I normally use 'They're Real' mascara from Benefit, but I'm not impressed! It melts of so easily and is a nightmare to get off even with high quality eye make up remover!

Any suggestions?

I do like Avon, I just don't know any reps! I'll have a google

AH! Yes you can! You're a star thank you!

Another vote for Avon right here!

I use their Supercurlacious mascara for everyday stuff and think it's ace. ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Personally my favourite now is Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara, stays on all day with no smudging and really easy to remove later with sink of warm water.

I love Mally's mascara. Sadly only available in the USA or from a well known shopping channel here

Tom Ford Extreme mascara is amazing!!!! Seriously, amazing!!

How about sharpie?

I just started using L'oreal's Miss Manga mascara and its the best mascara I've ever used.

Sum Sub wrote:

How about sharpie?

haha!

I use 'Max Factor Clump Defy Volumising Mascara' its great because it does actually seperate your lashes and curls them up at the same time and it doesn't clump as it says :D they do a waterproof version i'f you'd like but I'm allergic to something within those.

I accidentally went swimming with it on once though and it never smudged and when you take it off say with a makeup wipe it comes straight off your lashes without any irritation.

I was given benefit to try and it is rubbish!! It clumps and its 'sticky' which is why its awful to take off. I usually would reccomend Avon but with my allergies I tend to stay away from eye products from Avon because I'm not entirely sure what is in mascara that I'm allergic to so I prefer to go into store to talk to the make up artists Xx

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/beauty-hair/beauty-tips/100-mascaras-tested-on-one-eye-results

Check this out! I ended up getting Rimmel Scandal Eyes Flex (it's number 18) based off the pictures (don't look at the brand name and judge only from the picture!).

I usually use Maybelline Falsies or Maybelline The Volum' Express Falsies.

If you want to spend a little more, the 'They're Real!' mascara by Benefit is amazing!!

I use Soap and Glory - Thick and Fast, its a little pricey at £10 but well worth it and makes your lashes look lovely and thick. I usually get it in the Boots, 3 for 2 on Soap and Glory products too :)