Masquerade masks.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Eek my masks are meant to be arriving today x

bondagegod wrote:

Parcel ready for delivery. Excited now for them to arrive.

Enjoy 😁 x

I love the "parcel ready for delivery" email almost as much as I love the postie ha ha! Enjoy, they're a great DOTW, I love mine x

Yea get the e-mail when I wake up and about lunchtime Postman normally arrives.

I have the masks. Great freebie. I otherwise wouldn't have bought them.

I made an order a few days ago and turned down the freebie as I dont see myself getting use from them, great timing with Hollowen coming up though!

Have they arrived bondagegod? What do you think of them?

No not arrived yet.

I don't get messages about deal of the week anymore, i'm sure there used to be a weekly email?

VirginAngel wrote:

I don't get messages about deal of the week anymore, i'm sure there used to be a weekly email?

Hi VA, the DOTW is at the bottom of the DOTD e-mails. If you can't find it, it is also on the 'special offers' page at the bottom :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/

Hope you all enjoy them xx

Absolutely love the masks. I always thought I would like my wife in the silver one but the black one is very suddictive.

Anyone remember what day the DOTW changes?
I fancy these masks as they might allow for some anonymous photography, but can't remember what day the deal will change!
Thanks!

The DOTW changes Wednesday.

It has just changed if you really want I suggest you talk to live chat as soon as possible.

The mask arrived yesterday, they are lovely. I preferred the silver one from the picture on the site however now they've arrived I like the black one better.

Yea i thought the same thing couple looking to spice things up.

Im glad they came in a set, will have to use them to take some pictures x

My review is now live for the masks.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30885&reviewid=131944#customer_reviews

Ooh, I'm getting these free with a costume order I placed!!

Very nice luv bunny. What costume did you buy?