massage advice

i need some advice on this, i have never given a massage and have discussed with GF and she really likes the idea and wants me to try this out on her

but i need some advice on tips and techniques please whata good and whats not

My best advice is just to experiment with your girlfriend. Not everyone likes the same thing and it will be a fun experience. Everyone loves a massage even though the one doing it is not a pro :)

There are some good tutorials on line ....You tube etc.

Basically a nice warm room, something comfortable to lay on and a good quality massage oil to start off with. I like to lay on my front first and get my back done and then turn over for the front. Long, firm strokes are best, remember to keep reapplying oil.....you could heat the oil first. Try to leave intimate areas till last.....not sure if you want the massage to lead to sex but this builds anticipation. An edible oil is a good idea too....you can massage with you tongue 😉

No 2 people are the same really when it comes to having a massage. Try different areas and pressure and see what gets the best result x

Everyone is different so it may just be a bit of trial and error. Set the scene first, a nice quiet room, scented candles and calm music. Experiment with pressure. My husband enjoys a heavy massage using my thumbs in a circling motion whilst I prefer slow soft full handed massage.

We use this 2 in 1 for massage. Its a brilliant product, one for everything.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6016

Most important thing is to have fun. Good luck.

Get yourself a massage from a reputable place then you can do what felt good to you.
I used to get one every Friday in my younger days all above board so good especially the Alexander technique

Yes I'll echo what everyone else has said. The massage techniques you use totally depends on the person. I prefer a soft-handed massage whereas my OH prefers me to knead and press hard on his back due to his backache and knots that he gets. But yes, grab yourself some essentials - candles, a soft throw/sheet, massage oil - and make sure your lady keeps her hair out of the way and that the duvet is covered properly. Nothing worse than getting oil in your hair or on your bedsheets.