Masturbating whilst they're asleep

I have done it a couple of times, the adrenaline of potentially getting caught is amazing and it never takes very long. If the wife did it i would actually find it very hot but she generally just sleeps likea brick and needs to rest. However i would first consider waking her up if i know she is not too sleep deprived.

1 Like

I do it pretty regularly, but had open conversations with my wife first. I have a really high sex drive so even when weā€™re having sex 3-4 times a week Iā€™ll masturbate almost daily and even sometimes twice a day. The initial issue she had with it was i like to bring toys to bed and use them hands free in missionary usually so at first she said it made her feel a little bit uncomfortable as it felt almost like cheating. But she said to keep going as she realised that was something in her own head. I still regularly check with her, or even let her know before i plan to do it if its not spontaneous so that shes not shocked if she ā€˜catchesā€™ me. Weā€™ve actually had some really intimate moments from it though, like once as I was doing it she woke up and then i held her hand and squeezed it as i came and she said the next morning that she really enjoyed that. So i think its nothing to worry about as long as you are having open discussions and nobody is getting hurt

2 Likes

I love this communication :clap:t3:

2 Likes

Not long after my OH got together she admitted that she had woken during the night very horny and she had masturbated while I was asleep. At first I was disappointed that she didnā€™t wake me up, but after I found it quite erotic and also liberating that she felt she could pleasure herself while I was there, albeit asleep.

2 Likes

We both do this from time to time. And if the other person wakes up, sometimes I/she will join in, or maybe just have a cuddle afterwards.

2 Likes

I have done this in the past i have woke up feeling very very horny and masturbated while the OH is sleeping but i would rather wake him and let him join in on the fun

2 Likes

Iā€™ve done this most nights for about 5 years. Helps me fall asleep :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™d say just go for it. Itā€™s quite fun and naughty. I donā€™t do it often but when I do I really enjoy it. Plus if the OH wakes up it can end with a bonus!

Masturbation is not a secret activity in our relationship, so a bedtime wank is no big deal.

During the early part of our relationship he demonstrated how he masturbated and I showed him my favourite method to achieve orgasm.

We are married now and masturbation both solo and mutual is still an important part of our sex life.

If either of us do have a night time wank, which is his go to method to get to sleep, then he tells me or I inform him. We alway ask ā€œhow did you get off and did you enjoy itā€. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Your electricity bill must be huge

This sounds like an interesting challenge!!!

Whats challenging?

Occasionally in the middle of the night when I canā€™t sleep. Usually I think about the next bit of the erotic story that Iā€™m writing!

Fingers are free :wink:

1 Like

Love it

I do this a lot at the moment! I canā€™t see anything wrong with it, itā€™s my body and, if heā€™s not in the mood, thereā€™s no harm in a bit of solo fun. I usually check with him first to make sure he doesnā€™t mind and doesnā€™t want to join in, but if heā€™s already asleep i just try to be as quiet as possible :sweat_smile: Saying that, I do feel a bit guilty and it takes me ages to work up the courage to ask if heā€™s ok with it!

2 Likes

see if she will wear a little less to bed .
phonescreen light may not be bright enough to wake her and you can see her well enough for your pleasure

1 Like

We both do and for me itā€™s if Iā€™m horny and canā€™t sleep and for him it the same but additionally he has a hardon that will not go away. In both cases it is a quick trip into the bathroom to take care of business then back into bed.

1 Like

Oh god yeah we both do this often, we talk about it to make sure the other is comfortable and we pretty much always are. If itā€™s noisy maybe go to another room if possible?

1 Like

My OH told me a month or so ago that when she canā€™t sleep and Iā€™m in a deep sleep which she canā€™t wake me from sheā€™ll get her womaniser out and masturbate right next to me. It really turned me on for some reason.

If your wife is cool with it then just go for it, you might enjoy it. Best case scenario is that she wakes up and finishes you off

2 Likes