Masturbation in work?

The idea of having sex at work has always been a turn on. But sadly my previouse jobs I had no one to do it with, now I work in a Nursery so it is a HUGE nono now.

Its teh getting caughty adds to the excitement and the fact my toys are in the purse too ehhehe

Everyday probably Very high sex drive so I need to clear my head, sometimes 2 or 3 times in the same day is not unheard of either

If I start I always want more when in work I need it , makes the day very interestinhg to say the least

Did it once.

You can't just do it once its too much fun

I have done, probably more often than I should have

I was doing it at school at 10 years old !

At work though no I need to feel relaxed

I find it does relax me mmmm

Work+Masturbation=Fun&Exciting

Very much so very hot hot esp today finally getting a reliease after a week of silence & having an amazing phone call too

Anyone wore a sex toy while at work? Me has very fun but got a bit messy towards the end of the day

I have worn jiggle balls all day that was tough going but so much fun

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I have worn jiggle balls all day that was tough going but so much fun

Me too, up the bum

Ouch no mine up my pussy was amazing esp when your being teased by OH via messages all day then leaving a dull ache when removed which needs to be filled

I do envy women when it comes to toys being worn,Ive worn my vibraexciter and also the octopussy but wearing them does mean towards the end of the day im squirming and when it gets to much its very sticky underwear and leg time other times my cock hasn't made it till the end of the day,So now if im going to have some naughty time at work i take another pair of underwear with me just incase

wildjezz wrote:

I do envy women when it comes to toys being worn,Ive worn my vibraexciter and also the octopussy but wearing them does mean towards the end of the day im squirming and when it gets to much its very sticky underwear and leg time other times my cock hasn't made it till the end of the day,So now if im going to have some naughty time at work i take another pair of underwear with me just incase

Would love something that could get me off at work; how do you use these (vibraexciter & octopussy) to get you squirming?

I dont think they make the octopussy anymore but its near enough the same as the mens vibraexciter Umm seems lovehoney doesn't have them now??

Its like a cock ring so it goes over your cock and it has different vibration modes it can be set off if someone rings your mobile or if there is a mobile nearby or you can set it of the manual way with a touch of a button.

The vibrations really hit your cock head but you can have it further down you cock so the feeling are not so intence.

wildjezz wrote:

I dont think they make the octopussy anymore but its near enough the same as the mens vibraexciter Umm seems lovehoney doesn't have them now??

Its like a cock ring so it goes over your cock and it has different vibration modes it can be set off if someone rings your mobile or if there is a mobile nearby or you can set it of the manual way with a touch of a button.

The vibrations really hit your cock head but you can have it further down you cock so the feeling are not so intence.

thanks wjz, wonder why they discontinued it, reviews seemed good

Well i did find the vibraexciter has one flaw when your cock goes soft then it falls off into your underwear,I made a little harness for mine to stop that.

I luv toys where you can wear them out which can make you cum in your underwear just wish there was more out for us men.