masturbation

does nothing for me at all. am i odd?

maybe you're doing it wrong

Well I know how to etc, but Ive just never found the right way to get myself going, it just doesnt work.

Don't forget that the biggest and most power sex organ is the brain. Just because you are stimulating the same other areas of the body, your brain needs to be turned on too.

toycar69 wrote:

Don't forget that the biggest and most power sex organ is the brain. Just because you are stimulating the same other areas of the body, your brain needs to be turned on too.

This.

Masturbation generally doesn't do much for me most times except provide a release. However when I do engage my brain it can be almost as fulfilling as sex.

see I am a big fan of sex, although my other half is not so much. I just cant get that into it.

Depends on your method. Personally, my fingers don't do anything for me at all.

Have you tried toys?

Maybe it's just that it feels like it's not right if you're not doing it with somebody? It's the brain thing again, but either way I shouldn't worry about it. You're perfectly normal, it woudn't be right for everyone to be the same and all like the same things.

I NEVER used to masturbate - just didn't feel the need or the want to.

Then sex drive changed and I felt like I needed to, to take off the edge when I wasn't having sex.

Now my drive has dipped and I don't feel the need to masturbate so much.

It's completely normal and I wouldn't worry about it but my own fingers do nothing fo me - toys all the way. Perhaps you need to find one you're comfortable with?

how about some deep penetrating vibrating fingers then?

To be fair, I have no urge to masturbate at the moment. Combination of things I think, stress at work and plenty of sex at home.

I very rarely masturbate, just doesn't do it for me either...

i used to masturbate for my boyfriend all the time so i am doing it right but alone it just felt sad!

VW x

Vampyrewillow wrote:

i used to masturbate for my boyfriend all the time so i am doing it right but alone it just felt sad!

VW x

Pardon my curiosity but y does it feel sad?

Camilla wrote:

OMG! I would not have believed it. Masturbation is so central to my life and has been since I was a small child even though I have been happily married and regularly have sex for 16 years. I have no issues about doing it, I love fingers, toys, water jets, pillows, you name it. I play regularly and frequently seldome going a day without and usually having at least 3 sessions a day. What is it with you ladies? Is it not a wonderful thing to climax? Don't you feel energised after you do? Isn't it just so easy, clean and quick to get off? Why the issues??

Camilla

I'm very pleased for you if this is what you experience but for some of us, sadly, it isn't easy or quick. I could spend hours masturbating and still not come External Media

Lovehoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

No, not odd at all. We're all different. Men should masturbate regularly to flush out the prostate, but I don't believe there is any proven female equivalent.

er, yes the prostate thingy. Thats the reason I do it regularly! External Media

toycar69 wrote:

Lovehoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

No, not odd at all. We're all different. Men should masturbate regularly to flush out the prostate, but I don't believe there is any proven female equivalent.

er, yes the prostate thingy. Thats the reason I do it regularly! External Media

They say that male masturbation adds to your life expectancy...I think by now I'm immortal!

Muz333 wrote:

They say that male masturbation adds to your life expectancy...I think by now I'm immortal!

They should tell smokers with the whole 'takes 5mins off your life' thing.... Imagine seeing those two combined outside office blocks...

Wilkibo wrote:

Vampyrewillow wrote:

VW x

Pardon my curiosity but y does it feel sad?

it just made me miss my partner because it was something we alwas did together and if i was alone it meant we werent spending time together

and now we have been broken up for just over a month and i havent even thought about doing it, not in a sexual place atm

VW x

I'd always masturbated, even when I was married (although huge mismatch in libido, so not that surprising). Since I met my partner, I just can't. We currently live nearly 100 miles apart, so it's not as if we get the opportunity apart from weekends and holidays generally. Just seems like a waste ;)