Masturbation

Men and women ,Sunday morning masturbation who loves it :heart_eyes:?

7 Likes

Just Sundays? :thinking:

8 Likes

Sorry up 5:30 Sundays

1 Like

Sunday morning masturbating is nice and can be pleasurable solo or mutual but having sex can be better
Weekends are the most likely time that we will have morning sex, as we are both more relaxed
We take our time and make love or just have a quickie
If my wife doesn’t orgasm during sex she often masturbates after :sweat_drops:

5 Likes

I love masturbating any day of the week

9 Likes

I would love to masturbate right now but I’ve been in my little chastity cage since yesterday
I hope you are all I have lots of fun with yourself

Sounds exciting! I’d defo give it a go if I wasn’t living at home :sweat_smile:

What she said. :joy_cat:

1 Like

Not just Sunday for me :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

But masturbation on the weekend turns into mutual masturbation. Which gets us more horny, and leads me to perform oral on him, while he plays with me. Then he has his wicked way with me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: for me personally there’s nothing better than this to start your day :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I’m asleep normally till around midday most days but any time after that :+1: also Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday lol

Masturbation whilst sexting is all i can do atm.
We love mutual masturbation as a pre cursor to full on piv.

1 Like

Not just Sunday but there’s something about Sunday morning that just makes it that little bit more hornier haha

Haha I do to

Any time of the 8 days in the week for me !

Anytime for me couldn’t wait just for Sunday

Saturday morning masturbating - right now

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife

Our weekends masturbating sessions also turn into mutual which has become regular think
But if oral goes on its him giving it to me while I play with him or him playing with himself

4 Likes