Time of day you masturbate?

I asked my hubby the other day when he masturbates most solo
Morning, during the day or night time

He said in the morning

I masturbate mainly in the evening or bedtime, although mutual session are mostly morning

When do you mostly masturbate? And how often

2 Likes

I don’t have a preferred time, but it probably happens more in the afternoon or early evening.

1 Like

Mornings nine times out of ten for me.

1 Like

Mostly morning for me too but I encourage my OH to play at any time.

1 Like

We masturbate together most of the time but occasionally we have solo sessions.

We tell each other beforehand unless one of us is alone in the house in which case we tell each other afterwards. We never keep it a secret.

2 Likes

It took time.

Weve been married for 48 years now and together for 50.

For most of that time I was the instigator and she was the passive but very willing partner. We used toys but it was always me using the toys on her to bring her to orgasm.

The change was very slow. Initially I would put her hand on mine while I was masturbating her and, as her orgasm approached and she began to lose control, she would move my hand with hers to achieve the best orgasm.
The next step was to put my hand over hers so that she was holding the toy or using her fingers and I was moving her hand. Eventually I would remove my hand so that she was doing it herself. That’s when she realised that she could control her own orgasms and also that we loved to watch each other.
The next big change came only 3 or 4 years ago when we moved to a female led male chastity relationship where she now controls her own and my orgasms completely. She is happy to masturbate in front of me to tease me or to send me out of the house on an errand and tell me that she will be masturbating while I’m gone.
When she has me edging myself she will deliberately masturbate to orgasm in front of me to try to make me come.

It took a long time to get to this point but she now loves to masturbate. I love to watch her and she loves to watch me.

3 Likes

@mb05

We do sort out let eachother know
Hubby normally starts in bed then finishes in the shower
Or he starts and finishes in bed, sometimes I join him, occasionally I help him out

We do masturbate together more often than solo

2 Likes

Whenever. I’m not fussed!

2 Likes

I tend to masturbate in the morning, usually a couple of hours after kids have gone to school and hubbys to work. Start at 1.00 in afternoon so by 11.00 I’m usually relaxed and like some play time before work

2 Likes

usually before I go for a shower so could be morning or evening

1 Like

Mine is around 8am,
…….and 9am, 10am, 11 am, 12pm, 1pm etc :joy:

1 Like

Normally afternoon after work or just before I go to sleep at night :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If I have the day off mid morning but will do a few rounds throughout the day. If I’m at work in the evening before I go to bed or I’ve had a stressful day as soon as I get home to work off any tension.

1 Like

Pre retirement about 99% evenings or night . After retirement about 95% mornings . I pretty much missed much of Masturbate May , but Jerk it June has me only missing a few days . Was hoping with my Wife’s new pain equipment , she would be doing better and we could at least masturbate for each other . Sadly I am still a 100% do it myselfer .

1 Like

Normally around lunchtime or afternoon unless I am having a play day then spend the whole day edging until it becomes too much.

2 Likes

Hmm evening/night for me

1 Like

I masturbate almost exclusively when my wife is away for work, and then it’s bedtime almost every night, and occasionally clearing the morning wood as well.

On the rare occasions that I masturbate otherwise, it’s usually afternoon trying to refocus for work or clear my head before the kids get home and I’m “on” fulltime dad mode.

1 Like

I asked my husband and he is a morning man. :sunglasses:
I do it in the afternoons :sunglasses:
That means mutual is around midday :joy:

3 Likes

No particular time, do it when the feeling arises.

1 Like

Mid morning one weekday during a screen break when the OH is at work, the youngest is at school and the eldest is at uni. Except in the school holidays when it’s seven weeks without anything as the OH finds that sort of thing disgusting…

3 Likes