Matching or Miss-matching undies...

I love it when my partner wears matching underwear, but wearing matching underwear unless there brand new must be near impossible, my partner usually finds that after the first few matching wears that she ends up wearing the bra and the knickers have already been worn and are in the wash so she puts an unmatching pair on. My partner finds it very hard to buy bras that are comfortable and give her nice shapeso has a select few she likes to wear, also its hard for her to get matching underwear that fit siz and bust.

As I tend to buy most of my wife's underwear it is matching. I know that she prefers matching as well. There may be occasions when they don't have to match. I guess an example would be if you had a solid colour basque and you could miss match a pair of knickers.

I also do as fizzy does, two pairs of knickers to go with the bra or basque etc. Usually it would be a thong with another style of knicker.

normal day to day i just grab what ever is at the top of the drawers and comfy! If im going out or making an effort then i wear matching, it somehow makes me feel more dressed up iygwim? Mad morning rush before the school run though, i dont care about what i look like so long as we make it to school on time lol

My partner ows literally about forty sets of bra and pantys, she wont wear nothing butmatching sets and missmatch to me says u dont care, ladies matching sets are far nicer xx

Draven wrote:

I thought you ladies followed the principal that if someone else might see, then they match, if noone will see, it doens't matter.

I used to do this. Until i realised that no guy who saw ever even cared/noticed! I still match on occasions but it's for my own confidence and feel good factor.

pretty much all of my undies are black , red or black & red so they tend tp mildly match .. but its not something i really think about when putting undies on in the morning i just reach into the drawer an grab whatever

i always buy matching sets for the wife but that for every day use she wears whatever is comfortable that day.

no matter if matched or unmatched I always enjoy slowly removing x

Davie bhoy wrote:

My partner ows literally about forty sets of bra and pantys, she wont wear nothing butmatching sets and missmatch to me says u dont care, ladies matching sets are far nicer xx

fair dues . i DONT care about wether my undies match . bigger fish to fry on a day to day basis than worrying about me knicker colour .

I don't think it says you don't care at all.
Fair enough i might not sometimes :) but the underwear that i wear is nice and looks good on me its just that my bra isn't always the same colour as my knickers.
I still look good in them though lol as my partner often tells me ;)

I agree. Doesn't say you don't care haha, at all. What would show you don't care is wearing old, holy underwear, grey underwear etc. I've never met a man who cared though haha

I also don't get why wearing miss-matched underwear means you don't care, some people just can't afford it. And to be honest, who's going to see my underwear during the day except for me when im putting on and taking my clothes off.

Seriously though, there's more important things to worry about than making sure my briefs have to match my bra.

Haha what, not wearing matching sets means 'you don't care'? There are way more important things to worry about than my pants matching my bra, loads of men wear disgusting old holey boxers all the time and nobody implies that they don't care about their appearance or whatever. And I'd be pretty irritated if I started undressing in front of someone and they started whinging that my underwear didn't match, come on, priorities...

A womans body is amazing in any undies but on the right night matching can really do it. I think ladiies undie design has come a long way and some of it is wonderfull, but ladies remember it is you that make them look good

Being a male lingerie enthusiast I always wear matching - I'm borderline obsessive about it. To cover the need to change pants more than bras, I usually buy two or three pants/thongs/whatever for each bra, especially if it's one I expect to wear all day, rather than just in bed ... . I also buy matching sets for Mrs P., but she does tend to drop the matching at the time of the month.

To be honest, we both have quite a lot of undies and when you have more, the items last longer, so as long as you make sure each purchase fits well they last practically for ever. I wash all out undies in the machine on a delicate cycle - bras in a close-mesh bag and pants loose. Never a problem and as long as you keep them out if the tumble dryer, the machine doesn't seem to harm them.

I'm with the "more important things to worry about" posters on this. On a day to day basis I generally grab what comes to hand first, though would not wear a dark bra under a white top. I have a couple of matching sets which I wear if I want to feel special or more confident.

I prefet matching but the OH wears mismatching for day to day wear which is totally understandable, like Char says matching is mostly for special occasions, also can't stand g-strings which the OH wears day to day, VPL, but she would never wear one for special times! Lol

I do have a fair number of matching sets now, but to be honest, before I got together with my OH I hardly had any at all. I guess I just like to look nice for him and he always appreciates when I put effort into any lingerie or outfits that I buy. :)

On days that I don't see the OH though, I don't care if I wear matching or not, haha.

I like to wear matching , and probably have about 5 sets, but it depends on periods, and laziness and clothes i'm wearing on top. I probably match 2 days a week?

I prefer my undies to match as much as possible but can't afford to buy loads of matching stuff so I tend to buy black lacy knickers and try to get bras with black on so they don't look too odd! I do have some nice sets for 'special occasions' but hubby seems to love whatever I wear thankfully...

Matching for me. Love to look coordinated if nothing else!