~ Materials Reacting ~

i dont have the money to buy a new handbag, lol, and i have a fair few toys, so would need to purchase many

x x

oooh idea!!!! if uve got some small toys like bullets or sumthing why not use them washing meachine bags that come with the tablets u put in with the washing?

You could aways stick your toys in your socks, ( I don't mean the ones you have on at the mo!) like little sleeping bags!

Mucky Duck wrote:

You could aways stick your toys in your socks, ( I don't mean the ones you have on at the mo!) like little sleeping bags!

This is what i do actually!

xxx

Like little sleeping bags?? Man, you are one cute duck sometimes, lol ^_^

x x x

Well I'm knackered after a heavy session, only fair they have somewhere to regroup too!

Actually, just had an idea i may be able to cheat at making drawstring baggies, lol

x x x

socks & hair scrunchies! Genius!

Hehehe, actually no, if i cut something up thats already seamed, i'd only have to sew the two sides up, and the drawstring hole would be premade ^_^

It sucks that i have a little brain that would overload if i attempted to make it ordinarily *sighs*

x x x

Morbidia wrote:

Actually, just had an idea i may be able to cheat at making drawstring baggies, lol

x x x

is it to use that wanderweb stuff? u just iron it on and no stiching needed? lol

View the previous post ^

:)

Wonderweb is a pile of shite...

You could just stick them in carrier/ sandwhich bags if you don't have enough socks.

I agree about the spiderweb stuff!! Its really crap!

I will have attempt two at making baggies sometime, and perservre this time, lol

x x x

Morbidia, just nick your fellas socks the next time you visit! e wont notice until your gone anyway. If you want t be really cheeky, just take one out of each pair so he's got a drawer full of odd uns! You could blame it on the washing machine!

Anyway, his profile pic... Is that a matadors cape or wot?

ooh is your bloke registered morbidia? Who is he?

Lol, no its not Mucky, dont ask about that, cause i dont really know, he should have put a much better pic up than that one.

And indeed Crayola, he is registered, and started posting the other night, his screenames handyman, but he's away for a week now, so probs wont be online till he gets back

x x x

Well if not a matador cape, why is he doing weights in a suit jacket? Is he part of the Chipendales or sommat? haha!

Ah damnit, you figured it out, you are one clever duck :-P

x x x

Well my dear, once again I came on here for half an hour whilst the missus was in the shower, It's now half two & I'm up early to go to my sisters for Dinner.

Luv ya loads babe *hug, kiss & a cheeky bottom pat* stay sexy & strange. Good night! xxx

Night night hun, mwah x x x