~ Materials Reacting ~

Hey, I have an odd question, just wanted to ask, does anyone know if the different materials that sex toys are made out of react with each other? And if they do, any ideas which react with which?

I'm asking as i'm sure mine have done this before, i recall a couple a year or so ago, having what looked like melted patches on them, lol, sounds weird i know, and just wanted to check before i store all my toys together.

Thankies.

Love and hugs

x x x

Well i was told recently by an [] rep that you shouldn't store vibes together as they react and melt one another. I just keep mine in boxes and they are fine!

any more ideas peeps??

xxx

Yeah I've heard they should be seperated, but I don't know the science. I tend to keep mine in the boxes if I can.

Sex toys are usually made from the least reactive materials possible to stop you having a reaction (Other than "oooo") to them. Can't say I've ever heard of it before.

Is your toy box near the radiator or something?

Apart from the silicone based lube not being used with silicone toys I can't think of any reactions?

Concrats on the promotion, maam!

Yeah know what you mean, mrs duck has just found several with melted patches, at first we tought the batteries had leaked but all were ok. It was only the cheaper toys that you get free which had melted. We also had one of those velvety, fake skin vibes (joy toy) & it peeled ff in sheets after a week or so.

Also, slighty vearing off, some toys disagree with her & feel as though they are burnining (most jelly toys).

Nopes, although come to think of it, they were both ann summers toys, hmmmm, a pattern may be emerging, lol.

And i dont have the room to keep toys in boxes, lol, and no Ed, i just kept the two that melted together on a shelf, so dont know what happened to them, thats why i thought i'd ask.

Plus, they make sex toy storage cases, so is it entirely sectioned? So none of the toys are together or what?

x x x

http://www.talksexwithsue.com/toycare.html

could help...

xxx

Bloody hell Mucky, you've got a good eye!! I never even noticed i'd been promoted, lol, yay me, and thankies for pointing that out ^_^

x x x

We've got a couple of Doc Johnson vibes, you get a sexy cloth bag to store them in. Suspose a sunglasses case will do for the smaller stuff.

I've always got my mucky eye on you, maam!

Drawstring bags are easy to sew. could knock enough out easily

Why thank you kind duck, hehe ^_^

And Crayola, i am useless, and attempted to make some of those, and failed miserably, lol, then tried finding some to buy, but they were expensive, which makes no sense!!! lol

x x x

And i did get the one baggie with my glass one x x

Lol- new job oppertunity for me then! hee

yeah, and you could sell them to LH ^_^ lol

x x x

Sewing... no. Had to do needle craft at school. I spent a fecking hour sewing a piece of embroided broccoli to discover I sewn the lot to my trousers! Had to stand with no trouser on at the front whilst the teacher cut it all away. It took ages with everyone whistling & whooping1 Took a while to get forgotten about!

i came home from holiday to find two of my toys had melted together was really upset cos one of them was a fave of mine at the time. it was really gross they was all wet and gunky and when i pulled them apart it reminded me of chewing gum on the pavement and ur shoe stretching.

Yeah it sucks!!! Its happened to two of mine, but as i said, i really dont have the room to keep everything in boxes, and cant find drawstring bags either

x x x

its the only 2 toys ive had that have done this and i keep them all in one big box. why dont u keep the bags u get handbags in and keep ur toys in these? ive got a few of the cotton draw string bags that come with new handbags, there free and what an excuse to buy a new handbag! :D