Melting Toys

Hey guys,

I’m pretty new to sex toys and had something strange happen recently to two of my dildos. I had them stored next to each other (I now know that was a mistake) and they look like they’re melting. The lifelike lover seems to have taken the brunt of it. I mostly want to know if I can clean them and call it good or if I have to get rid of them. If I do have to get rid of them is there any way I could be reimbursed (not likely but I gotta ask)? Like I said, I’m very new and any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Size-sub

If you use the search facility on the forum there are discussions on this topic, it is I think a chemical reaction between differing materials.

2 Likes

Some types of plastics and silicones react with each other when they’re in contact. Store them separately or in polythene bags.

If you clean them up they will be fine to use.

I wouldn’t risk using them, especially if they’re for internal use.

You damaged your toys, I expect it would be highly unlikely that they’ll refund you for your negligence but the forum isn’t the place to get the answer, we’re all customers like you. You would need to ask customer services.

@size-sub
It’s happened a few times and it’s so upsetting when your toys melt - as you cannot then use them again