Maybe a foursome!

S we went to the strip club at the weekend, saw our favourite stripper and her "toy" (another stripper who she sleeps with) sat talking for about an hour before going for a dance, most of the conversation was about us all having sex, the dance was a right laugh, lots of nipple sucking and ass grabbing, they were super excited when they saw my stocking tops and we got a kiss afterwards. Was told to add them on Facebook so we've sent them a message. I know they're strippers and after the money but there's definitely chemistry with us all and I think it's looking good.

just looking for any advice on how to move things forward x

Could you try and see them out of the strip club and see how you get on?

i have zero experience, but im wondering if their friendliness isnt just something they do to everyone? Surely when you work in a strip club you soon learn that befriending people and making them feel like nobody else matters is the key to extra tips and private dances? It could be possible that you are one of many couples who has a similar relationship with the girl in question, you just havent seen her every night.

I would be cautious as if she is just being over friendly and is joking about, she might find it quite tough if you proposition her and it could make future visits uncomfortable.

JM88 wrote:

Could you try and see them out of the strip club and see how you get on?

i have zero experience, but im wondering if their friendliness isnt just something they do to everyone? Surely when you work in a strip club you soon learn that befriending people and making them feel like nobody else matters is the key to extra tips and private dances? It could be possible that you are one of many couples who has a similar relationship with the girl in question, you just havent seen her every night.

I would be cautious as if she is just being over friendly and is joking about, she might find it quite tough if you proposition her and it could make future visits uncomfortable.

I have to agree with the above. I am just wondering if this is just a business arangement and yourselves are amongst their clientelle, who they must look after but purely from a business point of view as this is their livelihood .

A foursome could be a possability but probably in the confines of a business arrangement .

That's the only thing going round in my head, they may just be being nice so we pay for a dance, but they seemed genuine, and stayed talking after the dance, I dunno, I guess we'll just see where it goes

Yeah, I would be very careful of this. The most likely probability is that this is business-orientated in some way - just to get you to keep spending your money there or possibly expand that outside the club as well. I'm sure they like you, as this kind of behaviour wouldn't be offered up to just anyone, but that doesn't mean it's any more than business. Be careful, hope by all means, but I'd assume it's part of the job unless explicitly told otherwise.

We'd have no problem paying them for it, but we are wanting more than dances now and we think she seems up for it. She could just be going along with it to get us to have dances-and it's worked! Either way, I feel more confident with a threesome whether these are up for it or not

I think it'll be impossible to know until communicating with them outside of the club whether it'll be a paid thing or not, but it sounds like a very promising situation either way if you're fine with paying. It sounds like they do a lot more with you during the dances than they probably would with other customers, and I think it's very unlikely that they'd give out their Facebook to many people. It may all be because you're good customers and they want to keep you getting dances, but I don't think any of that matters if you're ok with paying for more.

I hope you won't mind me asking, but how many times have you had dances with this particular stripper? And with the dance you had last time, how did you know they were ok with touching? Your situation sounds like basically what I most want to happen in the world at the moment, so am very interested in how everything goes for you :) Sorry to ask questions about it, hopefully you don't think it's rude, would just love to know how you've got into this situation! x

The girl is a very open and sexual girl, it was our 2nd dance with her, the time before there was touching but not as much as this time. While we were waiting for the song to come on she was sat on OHs lap putting his hand on her bum, and they both were putting their nipples on our lips so we sort of edged into sucking slowly from just opening our mouths a little to full on.
The conversations are the key for us, they told us a lot about themselves and the things the get up to and we started talking about what we'd do if we all had sex. This was the first time we'd had a dance with her friend but you could tell they were having fun with us, it was the friend that noticed my stocking tops and then just wouldn't stop touching my Leg.
Part of my thinks they just really enjoy their jobs, they've been doing it years, but as they're so sexual I don't think they'd have a problem with having sex
How do you usually pick the girls that dance for you? We just sit there and wait for them to come to us and chat for ages

That's really helpful to know, thanks.

I find that a lot of the girls at the club I go to either won't approach me at all, or won't really chat - they just ask if I'd like to go for a dance, like right then, and leave if I don't want to go with them at that moment.

So most of the time I just pick the girls that I like the look of from them dancing on stage, and then if I see them wandering around I'll ask them for a dance. So unfortunately it means I don't get much opportunity to chat with them, which I feel might help. There's one girl that I really, really like but she's quite shy, so that makes things even more difficult because we're both shy.

When I do get chance to talk to them for a bit, I always find it impossible to be flirty or anything. It makes me wonder if they even know I'm interested in them - I think they might think I'm just there for my boyfriend's benefit, or to pick up tips for becoming a dancer.

Butyeah, I hope that your foursome opportunity works out great :D I'm so totally mega jelly. x

Personally I think it's a way of getting more money out of you.. We go to one occasionally and have a lovely girl who we've chatted to and had many steamy.. dances (including kisses for me, which she isnt supposed to) a few times. It's really fun as we get on like a house on fire and she's amazed how open and comfortable we are. But I cant help but feel it is like any other job, she is just there to make her money and if she wasnt like that with us/others she wouldnt be making any money.

To add to this we have a friend who goes to the same place too, said friend kept going because he was convinced that he "had chemistry" with another girl and she kept teasing him saying they'd make a great couple. He continued to spend hundreds (yup hundreds) on her going a few times a week and then decided he needed to give her his number one night. Queue one very uncomfortable moment where she told him she had a partner.

I guess just be careful, wouldnt want to create an awkward situation for you or them.

We get a lot of girls that come as soon as you sit down and want a dance there and then, we either tell them we like to watch all the girls on stage first or that we like to chill out first, sometimes we buy them a drink. Our club is usually quiet so I think they're used to having to work for it and have more time to spend with you. You don't have to flirt, we talk about all sorts with them, asking them why they do and how long for, we spent half an hour talking about their recent night out, ask them if they're friends with other girls. Does your club do 241sometimes?

just curious . How much money do you go through on an average night here ?

We have one dance each at the end of the night during 241, costs 20 quid each, and we go around every other month, so far from big spenders
We know they're in an open relationship together, allowed to sleep with other men but only other women if they're together

Well one dance each with each girl. Each dance is 20 quid but at 241 we only pay two dances in total so 40 quid in total, so 20 quid each, if that makes sense

From what you've said, I think maybe it'd be good for me to go a bit earlier, or on a different day (I usually go on Saturdays because the girl I like seems to work Saturdays, but I don't know when else), so that it's a bit less busy and I can chat a bit more, maybe buy them a drink or something.

The club I go to does do 2-4-1 so usually I get dances then. I'm ending up spending a lot more than I used to though as one dance is never enough for me.

Young and fun95 wrote:

Well one dance each with each girl. Each dance is 20 quid but at 241 we only pay two dances in total so 40 quid in total, so 20 quid each, if that makes sense

Plus the cost of your drinks on top.

But still cheaper that I thought . I had the image of you and your partner being some well paid powerful executives working for corporate companies :)

mysteron wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

Plus the cost of your drinks on top.

But still cheaper that I thought . I had the image of you and your partner being some well paid powerful executives working for corporate companies :)

haha, strip club drinks are a bit of a killer - at least here, anyway.

At the club I go to, it's 10 each to get in, 10 for drinks, then 20 for each dance... plus about 20 for the taxi. We always end up spending 120+. Bit awkward since I want to go at least once a week.

We bought them two drinks each but each round we got change from a 20 so still not much. We're actually directors of a company but you don't do well in business without being tight with money :-p We were the first ones in and he was tempted to see how much it'd cost to have all the girls dance for us for an hour but only a few were our type lol
Skitty I'd definitely recommend going in a quieter time, we go Saturdays but we're usually there at around 10 and it's dead quiet

Our club is 10 to get in but the online site has vouchers for free entry all the time so we use them, we've never paid for entry lol

lol, my club does as well but I figured they'd only accept it once despite it not having an expiry date or anything. might have to try that ;)