Meeting up

My wife and I really want to meet up and hopefully make friends with similar kinks but we’re not interested in swinging.
Any ideas how this can be possible?

2 Likes

It’s a good point you make as I also would like to meet face to face but without the swapping agenda - that’s why I’m on here so much as I love the adult chat

Years ago I went to a sex maniacs ball - but I found it very lame

3 Likes

I’d do a search for fetish conventions in your area and go to a few of those. Essentially Comic Cons but with a stronger essense of sex and kink. Usually demos and lots to see and do and people to chat to. On the smaller side, the Eventbright site has a pretty good list of all things fetish going on in whatever city you’re after. Some won’t be what you’re after but others might fit the bill.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply we live right on the coast where where the only place for meeting up is about 20 miles away which is a swinging club but you have given us a few ideas to look at thanks.

I would think about a swinging club, you don’t have to swap I understand.

2 Likes

I find chatting on here helps me with my day to day life love chstting to.people face to face woukd be good

4 Likes

I find this site great and I know it’s fun but I have learnt so much and I want to be the best lover in the world - I’m not shocked by anything and just love the fact my husband is 100% behind me -

Just talk on here - you will get some great advice and done great sexy stories as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

There are things called munches which are essentially groups of kinksters meeting up in a completely vanilla setting (often a pub) and having a social meet up. Some are just local area ones but some are based on a kink (or even a vanilla thing). Fetlife is a good place to find these. There are also workshops, fetish markets, and some larger cities have like Fetish weekends

1 Like

Thanks for that, we’ll keep an eye out to see if there are any local ones to us.

Go to fetlife, facebook, or google kink events in your area.
Many many many people who go to kink events don’t swing.

Munchies are kink events where you go to a restaurant, eat, and talk kink.

1 Like

Maybe try fab swingers if you put down your intentions in your profile?

1 Like