melty toys

Right so first off this is deffo my own fault for being an idiot,
but i put all my toys in my toy box without seperate bags for each, when i took one out it had melty bits down the side where it had slightly melted. still fine to use just annoying. Anyway so i removed it from the box thinking it was just that one being annoying. but then the next day went to go take out another dildo to find a cock ring stuck to it, peeled it off but theyd both left a melted patch on each other and it was slightly moist. Ive taken everything out of my box and they are now in a neat line on my floor not touching each other.
Has anyone else had this?
Is it just sweaty silicone?
or do i have some battery leakage going on?
cheers :) x

ive had toys reacting to each other thats why is always best to try an keep then separated. as for the moisture im not to sure as i always tend to take batteries out after use just a little habbit ive gone into

sorry i wasnt more help

100% silicone won't generally melt with other 100% silicone, unless, it isn't actually silicone - which can happen.

Latex and jelly toys can melt together at times too.

The sweaty toys could have phthalates seeping out of them or slip agents.

Hello,

this is reoccuring topic on the forum. Yes, this does happen. Some materials are prone to it - jelly toys and latex and sometimes silicone. Its the material reaction to each other. Of course some matterials will not react - like glass or steal. I keep my toys all in separate bag if I have them in night table, and in their original boxes in my wardrobe if not in use. Just to be safe.

I personally remove batteries from non rechargeable toys when they are not in use. Even without toys meltin, leaking battery can damage the toy and make it non usable.

Cheers guys :) was just me being an idiot then, time to make some baggies x

We had this my jessica Rabit melted

Silicone on the whole is ok as are most vynal based toys. Latex is a problem at times as it is an organic substance and will break down over over time just like latex clothing. Many toys have a latex base to their chemical composition hence the different levels of reactivity.
I have had some problems over the years but now bag everything in clear plastic storage bags; since doing this I haven't had a problem.

Always best to remove batteries just to be safe.