Members we miss

@PleasureDrone great to hear just wanted to check on you mate swing that hammer :hammer: lol

2 Likes

I think @teacake has been around a bit, I’ve seen a few of their posts here and there. I hope you’re doing ok @teacake! Wishing you health and happiness.

4 Likes

I missed a day but nobody missed me
:grin:

8 Likes

We look at your rhymes and pics @Melody1 and if you go AWOL for a few days we’ll be on the lookout…

:two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Thanks @CurvyJilly but I have too much fun with all you lovely people on here to be gone too long

6 Likes

We do miss you even after a day, it’s when it’s a few days or weeks we start to worry about regular members! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Melody1
I was missing you a few days ago, thought you hadn’t posted for a while and it was unusual - but you were soon back, so all was good :grin:

3 Likes

Aw, thanks everyone - I was just joking of course but so much love.
You’re the best :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Can I put a shout to the ones we miss @Orgasm_Chaser and @Blonde_Bunny and @PleasureDrone not heard from you guys and gals in a while I hope that you all keeping well and safe :hugs::+1::kissing_heart::pray: we miss you

5 Likes

Hi @Gazza_64 - thanks for the thoughts, but nowt to be concerned sbout. I’m on here every day and taking an interest in what’s going on. Just not being much of a motormouth. :wink:

4 Likes

So I was looking back through some older post and notice we haven’t seen @Bex84 lately. Hope she’s doing well.

3 Likes

Miss @D_and_E Selfish really, he was always sweet to me

3 Likes

Shout out to my fav 2 @Blonde_Bunny and @Orgasm_Chaser miss you guys stay safe :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

hope vanilla with sprinkles is ok and blonde bunny

6 Likes

Haven’t heard from @woodstock2 for a while. I know you pop in and out from time to time but I hope you’re doing ok x

4 Likes

Sprinkles loved me up a couple of days ago
:heart:

5 Likes

Gods, I don’t know if there’s anyone left here that would remember me or vice versa…
I used to go by Sed/Seduced.
I was around and posting at least 10 years ago. Maybe more?

Anyways, Give me a shout if you remember me or you were about back then. Would be great to see some profiles I recognise.

And a big happy hello to the rest of you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Think you may have been here and gone before I originally started here near on 8 years ago but welcome back @TehSpaceCowboy :smile:

1 Like

Thank you Wildflower.
It’s always been pretty sweet here.
Just feel a bit off the ball you know?

You’ll be fine @TehSpaceCowboy. You were long before my time, but welcome back!

1 Like