Members we miss

Yeah things are a bit different here now but I’m sure you’ll soon get back into the swing of things :relaxed:

1 Like

Welcome back @TehSpaceCowboy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you :wink:

1 Like

Cheers!

Sorry @Mrs.John i have been snooping from time to time, been a bit busy lately and just fancied a break from my phone really, I’ll be back on as usual in the next few weeks though x

2 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny and @VanillaWithSprinkles x

6 Likes

@D_and_E just opened my eyes (and LH) and seen you have returned. Made me smile, you have been missed.
Glad all is well x

2 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser - wherever you are, I hope things are better than they were. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

@Justthe2ofus2007 hope you are also well

3 Likes

I know it hasn’t been that long but hope you’re doing ok @MsR x

5 Likes

Apologies to all who wished me a happy birthday last month, I was taking a break from the forum. :crying_cat_face:

9 Likes

Good to see you anyway. Things OK?

1 Like

Oh yes, fine thanks, just trying to find my online comfort zones.

2 Likes

@Serpentwand nice to see you back hope you are well

1 Like

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x thank you, Sweetie!
I’m still here and check in most days, but March was awful for us - my inlaws had covid and FIL died after a stay in hospital. They are in Scotland and we are not, so OH had a few frantic midnight drives, and then a funeral. FIL was old, so it is more the disruption than any sense of someone dying before their time. There is a lot to do both before and after someone dies - ridiculous system for bereaved people.
We are ok, though - thank you for asking and for thinking of us.

13 Likes

*I’ve been posted missing for awhile, although nobody missed me :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear you had an awful time @MsR :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m glad you’re ok @Alyssa646 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Big cwtches @MsR x

2 Likes

Thank you @Knight1119 We are gradually getting back to normal. Lots of strong feelings around, as is natural when someone dies.