Members we miss

This thread is really making me miss @Orgasm_Chaser and her assberry incident! :joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

I can’t see her post on there, hope she is still around? It’s been awhile since I’ve seen her post, hope she’s okay, sending snuggles @Orgasm_Chaser :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I hope you’re safe and well @CurvyJilly and @Orgasm_Chaser :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

Best wishes for you and your Dad @Littleblondechick, I hope you’re ok x

4 Likes

Thank you @Knight1119 & @Iwill intense month waiting on test results and a brain scan now for my dad. Keeping everyone as positive as I can but feeling crap

5 Likes

Waiting is the worst…
Hoping it all goes as well as possible for you @Littleblondechick

1 Like

Best wishes to you and your dad. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re very welcome @Littleblondechick, keeping my fingers crossed and sending lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Also hoping things will be okay @Littleblondechick

1 Like

@Littleblondechick sorry to hear about your dad hun :bouquet: :pray: :crossed_fingers: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you @Gazza_64 @MsSubExperimenter and @WillC

3 Likes

You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Littleblondechick keeping my fingers crossed for you all! Positive thoughts :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Paging @Blonde_Bunny ! :mega:

I’ve been looking online at Olaplex, and it turns out that there’s a whole battery of different products under that name:

Which one do you recommend? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Rooting for your Dad…big hug for you and the family. x

3 Likes

@SteelA1 all OK? Not seen you around

3 Likes

@Mrs.John @SteelA1 he was on yesterday I think but good shout hun he was a bit down :+1:

3 Likes

I miss @CurvyJilly

9 Likes

@Gazza_64 thanks for letting me know. I was a little concerned x

3 Likes

@Mrs.John I know he was not ok with work and his head hun and your welcome fantastic shout out for him @SteelA1 :muscle: :pray:

4 Likes