Members we miss

I really hope @CurvyJilly is ok, she a great lady, sending you lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Big hugs @FortySomethingWife :hugs:

Welcome back @Saffron18 :wave:

2 Likes

Thanks! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hope @Amunique is doing ok, not seen you around much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@FortySomethingWife
Sorry to hear of your tough time and really hope it all works out for you. :heart:

1 Like

Hey @KentCouple1990 I’m ok thanks, just a few health issues lately but results should be back any day now. Hope you’re well and managing to stay warm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m sending all the positivity I can across to you. Hoping everything works out :raised_hands: we’re here to support as much as we can

1 Like

I hope results are as you wanted and your health improves soon. Hope to see you around on here more soon. @Amunique

1 Like

Thank you @KentCouple1990 and @steve19, was a scary few weeks but everything seems to be getting back to normalish now :blush: never seen my kids as often :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: take care and have a lovely day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome back @Amunique and @Saffron18

2 Likes

Hope you’re ok and you know there’s plenty of support here if you need it. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I’m glad you’re ok @Amunique, sending lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

:blush:thank you @AWB1955 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:blush: Thank you @WillC , I hope so too :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:blush:Thank you @Knight1119 :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you all for being so kind and supportive, take care and keep smiling :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome @Amunique :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I was just thinking I haven’t seen you around for a few weeks and then Iv just seen your last few posts.

Sending my love to you and hope everything goes well :kissing_heart::people_hugging:

3 Likes

Not seen @Alyssa646 @Alyssa_2.0 for a good while. I know she had a lot going on last time she was around, hope everything is ok for her :blush:

4 Likes

@CurvyJilly hope you are OK and had a good Christmas :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

@loli75, havent seen you for a while. Hope life is treating you well. :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like