Members we miss

Hoping @Mrs.John is ok noticed she hasn’t been around for a bit

1 Like

@Chosen-one Im back… under my new name. Im doing ok xx

4 Likes

May have missed something somewhere along the lines but has anyone heard from @CurvyJilly?

1 Like

@Amunique . Really sorry youve had some issues recently. Hope you are ok…keep us updated. X

2 Likes

@maz1965 . Havent heard from you recently, here or on Flicklit.
Hope everything ok in your world.x

1 Like

@New2 . I know there have been some family health issues… hope everything settling down and the year starts smoothly for you.x

2 Likes

@Iwill whats flicklit?

This is an erotic creative writing forum, where members can put their fantasies down in a slightly more graphic nature than LH.
It has many similar forum features to the LH forum.
I have produced a few pieces, but check out posts from @New2 and @maz1965

1 Like

Hi thank you will have a look

1 Like

You have to join, before you can contribute with any pieces of your own. It is moderated similarly to LH forum.

1 Like

Ok thank you

1 Like

If I remember correctly, she had a lot going on, so hopefully she’ll return when she’s sorted.

1 Like

Cheers @WillC :+1:
How’s the cold nowadays?

1 Like

No improvement ta, staying in the warm and taking paracetamol and vod! :wink:

Hi @WillC sorry to hear you have not been well mate you get back on tract very soon mate :+1:

2 Likes

Only the flu, a drop in the ocean compared to you, but thanks! Hope you’re doing better.

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl , hope your world is full of loveliness xx

6 Likes

I think @Blonde_Bunny has gone for good.

2 Likes

What happend to vanilla with sprinkles

4 Likes

Yes I think you may be right @WeFCUKaLot Its strange how she was very active and then nothing. I just hope she is ok. I often wonder, has she returned with a new user name and just out of the radar. She is sadly missed.

2 Likes