Members we miss

I’m so glad you are still checking in @Sophie01 you bring so much to the forum. 2 1/2 months and you are finished at uni, that has passed so quickly. I went Christmas shopping in Nottingham before Christmas and students everywhere. I kept thinking I wonder if Sophie is around. Of course no idea is I have no idea what you look like. Its great you and BF are still together. Is it time to purchase a hat? lol. Good luck with the degree and even more on finding the right job you will be happy with. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kiss: :kiss:

2 Likes

I wish it was like that I found a job but had to continue with exams for at least a further 10 years and then was tested every year after then. @Serpentwand

Best wishes @Sophie01 :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I really hope @CurvyJilly is safe and well :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs:

6 Likes

Yeah same @Knight1119 always was there for me and a very nice person. :crossed_fingers:She is happy and enjoying life :+1:

4 Likes

Yes the forum isn’t the same without her sensible caring advice and her sense of humour.

2 Likes

@Justthetwoofus2007 Hey hope you and family are well not seen you post in a while​:kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you, I’ll be back today after work. Hope you’re well :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll be back later today :blush:hope you’re ok :blush:

3 Likes

@Amunique … Pleased to hear.:grinning:

1 Like

VanillaWithSprinkles not seen her for some time hope she is ok Good to see we look afterceach other

1 Like

Its good to hear from you @Amunique

1 Like

:blush:thanks Steve, hope you’re well :blush:

1 Like

Thanks @Iwill :blush:

Hello babe xxx I’m good thank you for thinking of me xx :kissing_heart: xxxxx

6 Likes

We’re glad you’re safe and well @Justthetwoofus2007 :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Glad to see you back. U been busy working. You have a good valentine’s day x​:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

It’s slowed down a bit, but been busy back at the gym and working on myself, work took its toll on me and my mental health xx :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: xxx

@Knight1119 thanks hun hope your ok too xxx

Promise I’ll post once I’m a bit stronger and in a better place xx :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Aww sorry to hear that. Look after yourself. Your amazing gorgous women stay strong. The forum here if you need chat xxx :kissing_heart::hugs:. Look forward to your sexy posts soon x

2 Likes

You’re very welcome @Justthetwoofus2007, I’m ok thanks :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs: xxx

1 Like