Members we miss

Possibly, she did have a different name before the one she has now. Very active then nothing.

I hope youā€™re feeling better now @WillC :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Havenā€™t heard from @Steve_Laura69 for a while, hope things are ok for you both x

Your right there @Kitty-Cat01 we had lots just before the wedding and Steve said he would be posting pictures etc after the wedding but its all gone quiet. I hope they are both ok, they seems a lovely couple.

2 Likes

Thanks, getting there.

2 Likes

I think a lot of us enjoyed chatting on this forum during Covid and lockdowns. Maybe she has moved on now that things have opened up. She had her own business to run, and was quite young. Wishing her well xxx

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon! Bugs all round here - sure it must be the same everywhere, but not nice. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks, i am one of those people who is rarely ill, so finding it particularly frustrating!
Nice to see you back, hope everything is OK in your life :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It is very frustrating to be ill and not able to do usual stuff - sympathies, and I hope it doesnā€™t last long.
We have had a rough 2-3 years, but are fine as a couple - thanks for asking. Iā€™m realising that oneā€™s 50s can present life challenges!
All best to you and yours.

2 Likes

I hope @Sophie01 is ok and is now back on her course after the Christmas / New Year break. Iā€™m sure she must be studying hard being in her last year.

4 Likes

I really hope @CurvyJilly is safe and well, sending her lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

Been AWOL for a number of months with some work/study changes but hope to be active again and get back into the swing of it. Loved the community on here and definitely have missed you guys x

2 Likes

How lovely @GlasgowGal. Weā€™ve missed you xx

1 Like

Good to see you back @GlasgowGal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I asked about her a while ago and she said sheā€™d been super busy with uni x

Welcome back @GlasgowGal

1 Like

Welcome back @GlasgowGal

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 and @Melody1 thanks :smile: life seems to be a bit complicated at the moment. Hopefully this year will be a better one than the last.
Im still sticking my head in the forum from time to time, when i remember. Hope everyone is doing well and had an awesome Christmas

8 Likes

Good to hear from you @Green_Eyed_Girl! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Christmas isnā€™t my thing so Iā€™m happy now that the world has gone back to something closer to sanity. Hope you had a good one? If you need to rant or talk about the ā€œcomplicatednessā€ feel free, otherwise, keep well and weā€™ll see you around when you pop in x

Finding january a bit of a struggle this year :sweat_smile: it is not my favourite month. I am also getting much better with the m.e/cfs but am still at that annoying stage where i want to do more and get more normal in my life, but cant see a way to manage it quite yet. So frustrating. Its just getting me down at the moment.
I tried a few things, they face planted spectacularly. Rather disheartening.
So trying to kick myself out of the low patch right not. The grey weather is not helping :rofl:

2 Likes