Members we miss

Haha :joy: I’m still here. 26th June sounds about right! :rofl:

4 Likes

Hi @Secretacc its lovely to hear you are still around. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wonder how @anna.michelsburg is doing. Her posts were exceptional last year with the competition she was having. She hopefully found and is still with her forever partner. I hope she is well and enjoying life. :smile: :smile: :smile:

@Rhilee hey how are you not seen you in ages :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Ah thank you! I’m still around, but not got much time to post. I changed my job this year, it’s a job I love but not giving me as much free time! I will try and post more often, my husband and I are off to Amsterdam next week, so really looking forward to lots of fun there!!!

6 Likes

I think your going to the right place for having fun. Enjoy and let us know how you get on.

@Rachel_sometimes hope you’re well lovely :blush:

2 Likes

Ding dong.

5 Likes

Its so lovely to hear you are still around @anna.michelsburg How is life treating you? Hearing from you has really made my day today. I hope you give us an update on things but fully understand if that is not appropriate. Keep well we are all thinking of you. xxx

Nice to see you have popped in to say “Hi” @anna.michelsburg
It’s been a while. Hope all is good :wink: x

Sending lots of hugs to @CurvyJilly, I really hope she’s ok. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

@Steve_Laura69 hope you guys are good

Hey @AWB1955 I am alright thank you, hope you’re well. Been a long long while hasn’t it! Thanks for thinking of me 🩷

10 Likes

Hi @VanillaWithSprinkles glad your ok.and thanks for letting us know your ok. Must be the welsh water

1 Like

Lovely to see you @VanillaWithSprinkles - I’ve missed you (and the quizzing!)

3 Likes

Its good to know you are still around @VanillaWithSprinkles It was good to read your post to @pootle I hope to see more from you.

2 Likes

I agree with the rest @VanillaWithSprinkles
It’s nice to see you are still checking in :people_hugging:

1 Like

Do you think we could gang up and persuade @Ian_Chimp to get his Trivial Pursuit cards back out for a hump day quiz just for old times sake lol?

4 Likes

Definitely up for ganging up :+1:t2::blush:
Any chance of an hump day/Easter bank holiday quiz Mr @Ian_Chimp in the The Great Pub Quiz Game Thread? :pray::pray::pray:
Definitely an item I miss (albeit not a member).

3 Likes

There’s a name I have not seen much of recently @Ian_Chimp I hope he is ok and just busy. I don’t know the game your talking about but anything would be good over the Easter break. @VanillaWithSprinkles

3 Likes