Men and Nipple Clamps

Hiya guys

Do men feel arousal from nipple play as women do?

I definitely do! My nipples aren't very big though, so I find that the chunkier clamps don't stay on as well. However, I still get a kick out of nipple play in general.

Everyone is different, some men love nipple play some don't, depends on how you play with their nipples, rubbing, nipping, squeezing, tugging, biting, or even clamps. Also how hard or soft.

I do, though we have never tried clamps.

Hi ,

Hubby enjoys them being licked and sucked. Never tried nipple clamps there more my thing x

So, as I'm looking at getting a bigger ball gag than the one (bondage boutique beginners small) I have, you reckon the one with clamps will be a good way to go?

MrsB bit mine once, felt amazing. It's now a regular thing OMG!

More pyschologically than physiologocally in my case, but yes.

mmmmm nipple play :-)

I have these nipple clamps and recommend them.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1769

I love wearing the clamps and also having my nipples tweaked, pinched, sucked and bitten. Men can definately have nipple play fun too.

squall wrote:

Ahahaha, I'll take that as a yes then!! XD

Love Wasp wrote:

I love wearing the clamps and also having my nipples tweaked, pinched, sucked and bitten. Men can definately have nipple play fun too.

I use these on my sub, they're pretty evil, but he loves them!

Yes, we can enjoy it too, only issue I've found is that I've got far smaller and less protruding nipples, so attachments like clamps are harder to get on, and keep on.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Love Wasp wrote:

I use these on my sub, they're pretty evil, but he loves them!

They are very evil, fun but not as forgiving as some.

Chaos Zero wrote:

squall wrote:

Ahahaha, I'll take that as a yes then!! XD

yep ime very sensitive there :-) i have tried clamps , but i have yet to find a toy as good as the ohs fingers ... :-)

Yes, a gentle squeeze and a little rotation and I get a tingle in the groin and genital area. The back of her knuckles are good in a circular motion, get's them erect in seconds.

I'm after some clamps so that they can be used after vacuuming, they get to the size of a fruit pastile. So a clamp that goes around the base and can have weights would be good.

My answer is Yes Yes Yes I adore them. I have a direct connection to my cock from my nipples the feeling is orgasm inducing.

Mine are quite flat so clamps woldn't really work, but I find having them pinched and sucked during sex/foreplay intensify everything. However when I'm going solo, playing with my nipples does nothing for me.

I love nipple play. Makes me v hot .

I love having my nipples bitten.