Men, do you use toys

Guys do you like using toys? I feel embarrassed for it

Yes. Frequently and a wide variety of different ones. By myself and with my wife.

4 Likes

Cool, I enjoy it too but have hang ups

I use various toys solo and with OH she loves to watch me pleasure myself with them I also enjoy watching her

1 Like

Yep absolutely both alone and mutual masturbation it’s awesome. Ladies have them carnt see a problem for guys also

2 Likes

I freaking love using toys! Have such a collection and like to use several during a session.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with toys, never to old for toys :rofl: they just better when we are older

1 Like

Good to see people who don’t mind the stigma

I use them every now and then. Sometime I just get a feeling like I want to use one.
I think there is a stigma for men using toys that in reality that once you get passed you stop caring really.

What ones do you have

Over the years I’ve had a variety. Fleshlights and other strokers, plugs. usually try most things at least once to see if it does anything for me.

2 Likes

What stigma? You’re on the message board of a site that sells sex toys.

Who cares what other people think? If you can’t enjoy something in the privacy of your own home without worrying what strangers think then you won’t get far.

5 Likes

Absolutely.
I’ve bought a few toys for myself over the years …

I absolutely love using toys! We have quite a collection and they are mainly used on me or I use them myself.

Who cares what other people think

Up until a few years ago it was my wife that had all the toys
But now i have a little collection, mainly strokers/masturbators and love using them
Solo or mutual play as we both enjoy watching eachother
Nothing wrong with exploring the pleasures that toys can give you

1 Like

I was a tiny bit nervous buying my first male toy about 47 years ago , I got over it . I think I currently only have about 30 that get regular use . I have been disappointed by a number of them , where the reviews did not match my results . On the other hand I have been surprised by some that were very inexpensive . Have used with wife and solo for years .

I have more toys than my wife and dont mind using them solo or together . If toys can add enjoyment to your life, take advantage and have some additional fun.

1 Like

Absolutely I use toys. Strokers, prostate massagers, dildos etc. They are fun and provide an extra spark to masturbation and partnered play. If the ladies can have fun, why can’t the lads?

Yep. I have a Rubber Maid tote for toys, a drawer for clothes, and a shelf for various lubes. A few hangers in the closet for fet wear. Having a secret little butt plug or masterbater is no big deal.

No stigma at all quit excepted for all sexes :+1: