Men getting wet dreams

My boyfriend got a wet dream a few weeks ago and got another one last last and I am wondering how common this is for men in their 20's? I have heard him both times as he moans at the point he is having an orgasm, the one a few weeks ago woke him up and he said he felt like he had cum but the one last night he didnt wake up at all. I woke him up to check he was OK and he had cum quite a lot again.

He says it feels good but is a bit embarassed by it .He has been taking some medication that has reduced his drive a little but mainly his need to wank as frequently so this maybe explains it or is causing it. This was a known side effect but getting wet dreams was a surprise.

All over in my early teenage years personally. I can remember the feeling of cumming in your sleep and that it was quiet pleasureable. I think in my case once I had discovered what it felt like I spent too much time "practicing" for there to be much left for any nocturnal incidents! Maybe the same logic holds now...

I have never experienced one.

Absolutely normal is the first point, totally nothing to be embarrassed about and very common in your teens and early 20's

medications can effect your sleep and this in turn can effect the position you sleep in, for example tossing and turning can create friction and if it's hitting pleasurable areas this on its own can cause an orgasm, sleeping on your front is suspected to make wet dreams even more likely.

males can, will and do get several errections during sleep as many as 5 times a night would be in the normal range, most males wake up to what we call morning wood or morning glory very hard hence WOOD šŸ‘

If the meds are messing with testosterone levels then this could explain his loss in desire but he is also in the age bracket were natural levelling starts to happen and if you had been especially sexually active before the meds this could also be a factor.

But all in all he is getting his rocks off in his sleep luck bugger, and if he is actually dreaming about doing sexy things to you let's say then he is fine if however he is dreaming about all kinds of nasty weird stuff a chat with the DR might be in order.

DanceswithPenguins wrote:

I have never experienced one.

Ohh, you are missing out, I am in my late 40's and still have the occasional wet dream, when they are intense they actually wake you out of sleep, on many occasions I have shot upright in bed as I ejaculated and I have to say when it's pitch black and your still semi in the dream it can be very very intense indeed.

Used to have quite a few when I was younger and still have an odd one occasionally.

Most guys I know my age (early 20s) still get them incidentally from time to time. Not super duper common, but it can occasionally happen with a sex dream. Pretty normal I'd say.

In my 30s now and I get one every now and then never been common if Iā€™m honest, but on the lucky occasion that I have a sex dream (woohoo šŸ„³) as said before the intense ones wake you up šŸ„“