Wet dreams/handsfree ejaculation

Hi, it's him here. I was just wondering if any of you still have wet dreams? I am 43 and usually have at least one every couple of weeks. Is this normal? Don't get me wrong I love it but thought this was something that only happened to teenagers. This proves that guys can ejaculate without manual stimulation and I have actually managed to cum before just by listening to a hypnotic recording with no physical stimulation. Would love to hear others experiences on the matter.

A while ago I looked into this as I dont think I've ever had a wet dream, even in my teens.

I tried to induce lucid dreams for ages to try and make it happen but just gave up, nothing worked for me :( any ideas on getting that to work will also be handy.

I will put my hands up as it still happens for me, I also get the great feeling of cuming and when i wake up i have not cum but it felt like i just did.

Yep! Still happens to me and I'm 35. I can be in a deep dream and suddenly wake up to my cock pumping out cum! I can also be in the middle of a rather sexy dream and kind of be half asleep as I'm ejaculating... It can be quite nice but can be a pain to be woken up and clean up in the middle of the night!

Yep happens to me too. I’m 30 and it’s about once a month. I have great dreams especially vivid. I ften wake up wondering what was a dream and what was real.

The other night I dreamt I was leaning into kiss my ex and when I woke up I was half out of bed leaning in to kiss...nothing.

I've had them like... twice in my entire life? It seems to coincide with abstinence lol

I've only had one wet dream in my life, it was a really vivd dream and I woke up while cumming and it was so good. With hands free ejaculation ive only had it 4 or 5 times. It was achieved by massaging my prostate a lot either with toys that vibrate and things like that. It makes my orgasm so much better then using my hand or anything like that.

MK7 wrote:

I've had them like... twice in my entire life? It seems to coincide with abstinence lol

They seem to only happen under specific cirmstances, and if you abstain for an extended period of time as others are saying.

That being said I've had a couple that I can remember;

The first was having sex with a woman that I didn't recognize, but it was incredibly messy with cake and gunge everywhere. It got increasingly messy, and I guess this dream helped me discover one of my kinks.

The second is a bit sketchy, I remember a woman on a chair and basically me at her feet. That's about as much as I can remember.

If i have been thinking about a fetish alot or discover a new one then i'm bound to dream about it and that will trigger off a wet dream.

Only 60 and have never had a wet dream , dammit . Over the years I have awoken while having sex with the wife and each of us thought the other started . Those nights waking up that way were quite memorable .

48 here, and still get them every couple of weeks or so. Not really taken any notice as to the conditions that might induce them, but I'm guessing it correlates to periods of being unable to take care of business.

I don't think it's anything weird or to worry about, just the mind/body doing it's thing to keep everything in balance (as all things should be).

My boyfriend still get wet dreams now and again, he says one every few months or so. I really like that he gets them and hes had one when we have been sleeping together so was a good chance to ask him about them. I thought it just felt like an orgam for him but with no cum but he had definately cum and squirted.

We don't live together at the moment so when we know we are seeing each other he says he will try not to wank for a few days before but if he can leave it alone for over a week or so he will probably get a wet dream.

Not since my teens I don’t think. They really annoyed me at the time! These days I probably get enough conscious sex or wanking to avoid wet dreams. Wake up with a raging erection most nights though, usually have a bit of a tug but fall back to sleep. I’d love to experience hand free cumming/no touching though. Any tips for that?

Would love for my my guy to have a wet dream and cum like this. I will ask him as this turns me on. I'm not sure he will be able to not play with himself long enough for this to happen!

Exactly my issue. Lol. Good luck

Never happened. I wonder if it's the depth of your sleeping as I'm a really deep sleeper who never remembers his dreams.

It happens to me about once or twice a year (early 30's), but it didn't happen between puberty and late 20's!

Woke up one night thinking "It's been a while!" It's had dreams that were sexual and nothing, then one night in my dream I finish and follow through in real life

Not had many in my lifetime, am 44-ish now, but they are much more pleasurable than orgasms manually induced, even if I'm asleep for most of it. Usually I wake as the last few pulses subside. Weirdly there's something comforting about lying in cum after a wet dream, I usually drop right back to sleep with a smile. The actual dreams though, I mean they can be totally random!

Rarely, it's usually coincides with a period where i've not cum. Then I'll get a build up and wake up with a mess to clear up.

very occasionally I’ve had a wet dream lots of unexpected messs but does feel very nice usually when I’ve not had sex for a while . Generally coincides with a fantasy dream.