Men in lingerie and pegging/anal play

She likes it when I apply pressure when we are at it, but she will not let me break the surface as it were

I love silky and lacey undies. Not thongs - they're not comfy around the balls and I like to wear mine out and about. Especially in my macho work environment when they're an antidote to all the willy waving.

No - it doesn't look great on me. But it feels great! And my girlfiend enjoys it. I'd actually told her about my Thing before we got together.

I also like being taken anally. I've only done it with a strapon once - and it was amazing. My girlfiend isn't that into the idea - but might come round - so I've just bought a nice, soft dildo with a suction cup to use on my own. I love love love the feeling of being filled.

It's a pity real cocks come attached to men. I don't like men - sexually or in any way. Women are wonderful, though!

I know you've had a tonne of advice and very good advice too.
I was where you are not so long ago. I would love it if my OH would peg me. I worried about it and asked on a LH forum for advice. With all the great advice I received it still didn't answer the big question; will she do it or not?
So during an intimate and open chat I let her know what I'd like her to do. She isn't up for it at the moment and possibly never will be. Now that I've asked her and know her opinion, the matter is settled. I am now able to mention it once in a while, but unfortunately she hasn't changed her mind.
I am now so much happier that I got my answer and know where we are with it. She also knows that I have and still use anal play when alone. I believe that her knowing this allows her to understand that it is something I do enjoy and is that just a whim.
The big thing I found by simply asking (I know it's daunting to ask) is that we now can share desires and fantasies more open. It's made our sex life more free and easy.
So my advice is to ask, worse case, she can only say no.

I love to try anything & although it's not really my wife's thing, she lets me wear her knickers sometimes. I love the silky feel, I also quite like silky stockings with stilettos too! Does make her laugh Hahaha. Again, not wife's thing but I love PVC & have some PVC & sheer boxers, just feel so good ?
It can be hard when you're not both into same stuff but just keep talking about it & you will hopefully both compromise a bit & fulfill your desires. I'll be honest, we've been married a long time & it's taken an age, but I think we're both in a great place now, sexually.

I love to try anything & although it's not really my wife's thing, she lets me wear her knickers sometimes. I love the silky feel, I also quite like silky stockings with stilettos too! Does make her laugh Hahaha. Again, not wife's thing but I love PVC & have some PVC & sheer boxers, just feel so good ?
It can be hard when you're not both into same stuff but just keep talking about it & you will hopefully both compromise a bit & fulfill your desires. I'll be honest, we've been married a long time & it's taken an age, but I think we're both in a great place now, sexually.
Oh & I love s bit of anal, but again she's not into it, so she does a little for me. The thought of a woman with a strap on, doing me is a real turn on!

You never know what she thinks about it till you tell her. Personnally i find men in ladies panties a big turn on but not all women will. Maybe do as has been suggested and try with male thong or pouch and take it from there. Wishing you a happy outcome😀