Men in pink? 💗

I love a pink shirt with a nice suit . But have to say love the colour pink on of my favourite colour even got myself some nice pink girly thongs what i wear for bed .i just love pink :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Real men wear pink!

It’s just a colour at the end of the day… (and a great one at that). It’s just what is associated with it that makes it ‘unconventional’ for men in the eyes of some, but thankfully these boundaries are being broken down more and more.

I’m a married straight man and own a fair few pink thongs for example… wear what makes you happy I say…

Enjoy the wedding!

1 Like

I have pink shirts and pink tie. I also routinely wear a pink watch strap … in both bale and female mode xx

I have a pair of pink heels … if that counts - lol

R xxx

I am not keen if I am honest. I wouldn’t judge anyone else for their choice of clothing but it just isn’t my cup of tea.
Light colours in general don’t suit me and given my occupation (farmer) and the fact we live out in the sticks on a farm, light clothing doesn’t tend to last long before it’s got a mark or two on it so most of my wardrobe is darker colours anyway.