Men wearing wigs advice

I’m looking at purchasing one of the
Love honey wigs. I’m bi gender and have never worn one before and was wondering if it’s as simple as buying and putting on or do I need anything to make it look it’s best. Any advice would be most appreciated xx

Sorry can’t help but it’s probably like most things if your after wearing it all the time it may pay you to get one fitted properly but guessing it will cost a lot more, but for occasion wear go for it

I can only imagine you’d also want one of them decent hair nets/bald cap kinda things for underneath

One of those foam head stands are useful for styling before carefully putting it on…
Long time I wore a wig, grew my hair again and dye it…

I’ve got hardly any hair and shave it every few days to 0.5 length. For Halloween or fancy dress I sometimes wear a week and it’s not very comfy.

The majority of the descriptions state to wear a wig cap for best results. A lot of them say not to use heat on them so whichever one you go for, make sure to read the description for advice.

I’ve toyed with getting one, maybe someday if the one I want is ever in the sale.

2 Likes