men who wear knickers

Love to wear lingerie to bed every night, knickers and bras usually with a satin nightie or woman's t shirts. I'm lucky as 34a bras fit me perfect as even though slim I have some breast growth.

1 Like

Sarah's wench wrote:

Love to wear lingerie to bed every night, knickers and bras usually with a satin nightie or woman's t shirts. I'm lucky as 34a bras fit me perfect as even though slim I have some breast growth.

I find a 40 DD fits me perfectly as I am very broad shouldered, and also have man boobs. 😊

1 Like

I like the feel of a woman's thong on it gets me extremely excited. Nothing wrong in it for me.

Mo D wrote:

Women's underwear is comfortable, a lot more though goes into the designs, made well, and it's more sexy seeing a bulge in them than in men's underwear.

And for those scratching their heads wondering why some of us wear them, you really should add it to your bedroom fun. My wife has me wear hers some time before we go to bed, the "taboo" aspect of wearing outside the bedroom is an incredible turn on.

Absolutely Mo D I have been wearing Woman's underwear for some years now, it so comfortable, holds me in perfectly, and fit me so much better than any men's underwear. There are so many different designs and types of panties. Well made and very pleasing on the eye.

More and more men are now wearing female lingerie. If you haven't tried it believe me you should. The feeling is fantastic, it's a turn on and very very sexy. Go on guys....give it a go you won't be disappointed.

I tried some of the Lace boxers from the Lovehoney men's range, and while they were ok, I have stayed with Women's panties, they are much softer and more comfortable, particularly in summer.

When going to the gym or a Doctors appointment, I wear plain black knickers, at first glance they don't look much different to men's, which makes things a lot easier.

Richie1 wrote:

Mo D wrote:

Women's underwear is comfortable, a lot more though goes into the designs, made well, and it's more sexy seeing a bulge in them than in men's underwear.

And for those scratching their heads wondering why some of us wear them, you really should add it to your bedroom fun. My wife has me wear hers some time before we go to bed, the "taboo" aspect of wearing outside the bedroom is an incredible turn on.

Absolutely Mo D I have been wearing Woman's underwear for some years now, it so comfortable, holds me in perfectly, and fit me so much better than any men's underwear. There are so many different designs and types of panties. Well made and very pleasing on the eye.

More and more men are now wearing female lingerie. If you haven't tried it believe me you should. The feeling is fantastic, it's a turn on and very very sexy. Go on guys....give it a go you won't be disappointed.

I have always worn panties in secret but my new wife absolutely loves me in them and so I wear them most of the time now. Why should the girls get all the lovely styles, fabrics and colours, I just love a red lacy pair of panties with a sheer back and it has the desired effect when I undress.

Welcome to the club Orchidman, I agree we get the raw end of the deal as far as underwear goes. That's why I have been wearing panties for years. My late wife encouraged me to do so, and I have been building up my lingerie collection, and red Lace Cami knickers, or panties really do it for me too.

1 Like

I also like to wear panties in private.....they have to be my wife's though, particularly if she's taken them off and given them to me. She doesn't know I pop them on , at least i dont think so. I love the fact that i have panties on and the girls in the office i work in don't have a clue.

1 Like

Captain Cave Man wrote:

I also like to wear panties in private.....they have to be my wife's though, particularly if she's taken them off and given them to me. She doesn't know I pop them on , at least i dont think so. I love the fact that i have panties on and the girls in the office i work in don't have a clue.

I must admit that going out wearing panties under everyday clothes is a big turn on, although I just find that they are so soft and comfortable, and good on the eye, as opposed to men's underwear, which is often cumbersome and just plain dull.

1 Like

I have put on my oh's dirty knickers to wank. It felt dirty and naughty. I loved it!

i might try that again!

Damn right I'm kinky wrote:

I have put on my oh's dirty knickers to wank. It felt dirty and naughty. I loved it!

i might try that again!

Has to be done sometimes. Naughty but no harm done to anyone. Be nice to do it with a stranger's panties sometime.

Richie1 wrote:

Captain Cave Man wrote:

I must admit that going out wearing panties under everyday clothes is a big turn on, although I just find that they are so soft and comfortable, and good on the eye, as opposed to men's underwear, which is often cumbersome and just plain dull.

I like it and it isn't harming anyone. I like seeing a guy in panties. I'm straight but love wearing and seeing guys in the same situation.

I think this is a massively under-served niche, there are a small number of womens' style undies that are anatomically shaped for us men and I have quite a few nice items, which, under jeans no one knows you're wearing and it does feel very mischievious.

Think LH need to really look into this as there is a shortage of sexy, feminine lace underwear shaped for men - Id find womens underwear too tight at the front and theres no reason why there cant ben mens' versions of womens underwear is there?

There is *another site* in australia that does bra and briefs for men but again its limited so come on LH, supply this gap!!

1 Like

Captain Cave Man wrote:

Richie1 wrote:

Captain Cave Man wrote:

I like it and it isn't harming anyone. I like seeing a guy in panties. I'm straight but love wearing and seeing guys in the same situation.

Agree CCM i am straight also but I don't see any harm in wearing lingerie. It is comfortable, sexy and makes me feel good. I dont think we are in the minority far from it I would think.

1 Like

I love to wear lace, silk or satin panties, both the OH and I find it a real turn on.

I prefer to wear the full gambit, stockings, suspender belt, nice panties and bra set.

And yes I find them so very comfortable, with a far nicer feel and they are just so much prettier than the underwear generally on offer to males.

1 Like

My dear OH loves panties. Men's undies are too loose when erected and women's standard ones are too small. OH's naughty animal is a little too long for both so I replaced all of them with oversized corset panties. OH loves the idea and it's been more than 10 years already. Btw these corset panties cost a lot more and come in many sexy colours and materials.

1 Like

My dear OH loves panties. Men's undies are too loose when erected and women's standard ones are too small. OH's naughty animal is a little too long for both so I replaced all of them with oversized corset panties. OH loves the idea and it's been more than 10 years already. Btw these corset panties cost a lot more and come in many sexy colours and materials.

Im going to see what new products come in to LH - the pander to me thread shows that more is on the way so fingers, legs, testicles and anything else you want to crossed that it will be a nice accomodating range. Ive had the same problem finding things that are comfortable at the front, fit and give enough room to accomodate things. Lets see what happens, im also pretty much gonna have my hand raised to test anything new as well I think!

Bespin wrote:

Im going to see what new products come in to LH - the pander to me thread shows that more is on the way so fingers, legs, testicles and anything else you want to crossed that it will be a nice accomodating range. Ive had the same problem finding things that are comfortable at the front, fit and give enough room to accomodate things. Lets see what happens, im also pretty much gonna have my hand raised to test anything new as well I think!

Bespin try the Lovehoney flirty Lace knickers in black, pink, purple and red. I wear these and they hold everything in at the front, and are very comfortable. I wear them all day under jeans and they stay up and are a good fit particularly at the front! And they are 3 for £10 at the moment so well worth a try. I take a Size 14 so ordered the M/L they fit perfectly.  Give them a go you won't be disappointed.

1 Like

Got these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31812 in my wish list