Men who wear thongs, does anyone know?

And what do you think about it?

It’s fine with me, I don’t mind at all and I think they look good. He doesn’t need to wear them to hide underwear lines or anything but he says they are really comfortable, he likes smaller underwear and they feel good.

My wife and the neighbours if they’ve ever looked at our washing line.

2 Likes

I tried to hide the when I was still living with parents but my mum found out at some point although didn’t mention it again after. My girlfriend at the time (now wife) found out pretty quickly and I’m sure in the gym and swimming changing people have seen. Anyone that has seen our washing line would likely know also!

My family and friends all know. I don’t hide it. It’s a style I like and I’ve never been nervous or worries around friends or in public

1 Like

Just my wife, at least I hope she’s the only one that knows

1 Like

Just my mother inlaw and the massage therapist i go to know i think :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@sexlover222 Ditto.
… but I couldn’t care less what other people see, or feel about me wearing a thong. It’s only an item of clothing after all … and not a hanging offence … yet!!

2 Likes

Pretty sure people have noticed mine its when im bending down or working on the car you could see the T of the waist band

1 Like

Only me I think for my boyfriend. He still lives with his mum so hides his thongs away!

2 Likes

I wear thongs or nothing. Took a bit to get used to wearing thongs but now I dont even notice I’m wearing one. The wife likes it so that makes me want to wear them as well. Like I always hear happy wife happy life lol

I only wear thongs and have done exclusively for years now. My wife bought me my first one and I now have quite a collection! I find them much more comfy to wear (especially in hot weather) as well as being sexy and giving me a confidence boost. OH obviously knows as well as a few mates. I’ll wear them in the gym - I don’t flaunt them in the changing room but others have seen… not that they cared! I think a lot more guys wear them now than let on. It’s only fabric at the end of the day. Life is short… wear what makes you happy I say!

4 Likes

Up until this week the only people who know I wear thongs are me and my wife, but I just got back from a work trip where I shared a hotel room with one of my coworkers and didn’t make any effort to hide my thong. After I took a shower, I changed from a towel into a thong in front of him. He didn’t seem to care, which was a relief. Good to know that open-minded people don’t care what underwear you prefer, and maybe I’ll stop trying to hide it from the rest of my friends too :wink:

4 Likes

My wife is the only person who knows I wear thongs … unless their outline is noticeable through the material of my trousers …in which case, more people than I realise!

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone has ever seen them, other than my girlfriend, so just her, unless she has told any of her friends :joy:

1 Like

Pretty much all my friends both male and female know and think it’s cool.

1 Like

My naughty friend is the main person who only see me in a thong/G string
I guess a couple Friends/people have seen me undressing at a naturist club
Which I really enjoyed as I pulled them down

Only my Mrs, I haven’t told any of my male friends and I don’t think anyone at work has seen…

She might have told her best friend as she also told her about our latex and pegging occasions

1 Like

My wife, my doctor, and my body piercer know. No idea if folks at work know. Not that I would tell them but some may have seen the whale tail thing going on and never mentioned it. I wouldn’t mention it either if I saw someone else with different undies. What do I care?

Well, since I last posted on this thread I know of a few more people who have found out. I was sure that my mother-in-law knew but any uncertainty was out the window when I inadvertently gave her full view of my whale tail when I was cleaning the wheels of my car :man_facepalming: To be fair, she’s been cool about it and does joke / tease from time to time.

I also found out my wife had told her 2 closest friends which I was actually really happy that she did. It game me more certainty and confidence that she likes me wearing them because she’d shared it. I asked what they thought about it. Remember her saying that one wasn’t surprised haha :smiley:

Since then I know she’s told a couple more of her friends and I’ve been a tad more visible about it. Mainly not trying to hide it in the gym changing rooms etc.

2 Likes