Mens thongs

My hubby wears thongs most of the time except for work, as I don't like him doing that. The rest of the time is fine though.

Just to update my last post on this, I got a thong from here recently and am very convinced by them. Very comfortable to wear, and will co sides future purchases of them over trunks/boxers

i never thought i would ever wear a thong got the svenjoy sowmaster thongs how comfertable is unberleaverable and both me and my wife find them sexy

So... It turns out I have a thong fetish. I feel so sexy in them! I can't stop buying them :O

I love wearing them too. My only problem is that its hard to find decent thongs designed for men.

Google 'Olaf Benz' and 'manstore' ;)

After a circ op I wore a jock strap.. felt so good to have the support that I then found 2xist thongs and have worn them virtually daily since 2003... Find it hard to get a stockist in UK that has them at a sensible price... Wonderin if LH could help out?? Last ones I bought was when in the USA.. about half the price they were in UK

love them but then again i love any tight underwear that shows of my manhood

For me the wearing of a thong is thinking what people around me would say if they knew. Wearing normal underwear you might not feel you have anything on but I always feel it when I have a thong on. Not good for steneous exercise though. Have got changed once or twice in the gym changings rooms in and out of a thong - but all being very British no comments. Love em on the beach - love all the reactions they get! Also like the odd exhibitionist stunt with them.

Agree though they don't suit every body shape. Far too much material in boxers although I admit they can look very manly if they are the tight fitting ones not the baggy kind.

I have ben wearing them for about 5 years now. Wear them about 6 days a week. Primarily only go for the pouch variety as they are more comfy. My favorite brands are: Ergowear, Obvously, JM, Prevail, Male Power and N2N.

Virtually all of my underwear has the dedicated pouch, with the exception of my silk boxers.

I've been wearing thongs for about 3 years now and find them both comfortable and a turn on, particularly under my suit for work.

Downside is that my lady friends don't like them. Neither do they like me shaving off all of my pubic hair, but that's another story.

I'd recommend the Thomas Nash range from Debenhams.

However I also do like CK trunks for a change.

JB's Boy wrote:

I've been wearing thongs for about 3 years now and find them both comfortable and a turn on, particularly under my suit for work.

Downside is that my lady friends don't like them. Neither do they like me shaving off all of my pubic hair, but that's another story.

I'd recommend the Thomas Nash range from Debenhams.

However I also do like CK trunks for a change.

Thanks for the recomendation!

I agree under a suit they are more comfortable. Even a tight fitted pair of boxer/trunks dont compare to a thong for the discrete look to make your suit trousers sit and look perfect as all good suits should

I like to ware them for photoshoots and fet clubs, but not for day-to-day ware. There's not really much in the way of stuff for a generic male sub to ware, so I like them as something a bit outside vanilla.

I've been single for a while, so don't have much info an what a partner would think of them.

I think my husband wears them all the time now, except maybe for sports and generally wears HOM ones. He didn't used to wear them for work but he said they are much better under his suit, so OK whatever.

I am still wearing them occasionally, & have found ergowear thongs. The wife is still not as keen but I like them.

I just got some Ergowear's. A MAX jock, and X3D thong. The X3D is amazing! Feels and looks just awesome. The Jock is OK, but not quite as well fitted. On a similar line is Joe Synder Bulge thong, which also has a wondeful shape to it, but a very small amount of material. Surprisingly, it all still fits in :) Gregg Homme really does the best stuff though, but pretty expensive. I have a torrid thong and booster thong. They are both spectactular! If you care to look, I have pics up on newbie nudes with the same user name, though things get pretty naughty pretty quick there!

I've got a variety of thongs now and I love them, so comfortable for everyday wearing. And to be honest I like the idea of people seeing that I'm wearing one

TheViper wrote:

I just got some Ergowear's. A MAX jock, and X3D thong. The X3D is amazing! Feels and looks just awesome. The Jock is OK, but not quite as well fitted. On a similar line is Joe Synder Bulge thong, which also has a wondeful shape to it, but a very small amount of material. Surprisingly, it all still fits in :) Gregg Homme really does the best stuff though, but pretty expensive. I have a torrid thong and booster thong. They are both spectactular! If you care to look, I have pics up on newbie nudes with the same user name, though things get pretty naughty pretty quick there!

I have probably 70+ pairs of thongs Kiniki also do a great range(not sure we're allowed to post other names by the way) as are the ones here though just recently I've bought some tight fitting short type here

I'm still quite surprised by it but my husband has been wearing thongs for over 5 years now. I can't exactly remember why but he said he wanted to try wearing them so got a pair for a holiday.

I never thought about it further at the time or after but I noticed he was wearing them more often over then next few months so I had to ask him about them. I wasn't too keen at the time but he said they were comfortable so I didn't mind either way.

For the last few years, other than football or the gym I would say he always wears thongs every day. They are all nice styles actually and not plastic or cheap and some I quite like the look of so it's no problem for me.

My husband has been wearing thongs for years but not necessarily male ones. I caught him wearing my underwear and although I wasn't too keen, the idea of my man walking next to me in the street with my thong was hot.