Men's Underwear

I’ve just spotted this
Love it - for occasional use of course.

1 Like

This is quite nice to be fair. I’ve not got any costumes like this or anything. That would defo go with your police outfit lol :wink:

1 Like

Yes, and sometimes I like to be cuffed up :man_police_officer:
I just love a bit of Roleplay, it helps to provide a bit of story to your play.
Might have to get him it for valentines day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Very nice! Good cop, bad cop by the sounds of it lol. Yeah treat him :joy:

1 Like

Love a good tight fitting pair of CKs.

Cant beat the classics!

1 Like

Thinking of going to the luxury side of undies like a pair or Versaces

Armani are nice too, especially on sale haha.

Oh yes I have a pair of the big logo ones haha

Flash as! I got OH some in the post Xmas sales last year. Somehow the logo meting enormous makes them even sexier, I reckon.

Oh definitely! we need to discuss this in a deeper convo lol

Sure if it! I’m quite partial to the Aussie brand Bonds too. Well if I’m being honest, I he pops my cork no matter what he’s wearing hahaha.

Oh yeah, I probs need to get some Bonds! And yes whatever he’s wearing, I bet it’s sexy when you pull them down!

Damn Skippy! I feel pretty damn lucky.

2 Likes

Definitely not long johns :relieved:

Browsing for new boxers at the moment, what makes certain brands gay? All men can wear them, do we have to do a test? Lol. Wear Jockmail, and have spotted on a website they are regarded as gay.

@Diggerman_Baz
:thinking: Hmmmm I don’t know, are they crotchless at the bum? :rofl:

No but seriously, I hope it doesn’t put you off buying them. If they fit well and look great then that’s all good :smile:

1 Like

I don’t think there is any such thing as ‘gay underwear’. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I am so old the first meaning of gay means happy ! For me boxers and tidy whities do not make me feel sexy in the least . Even briefs remind me of something my mom would have bought me when a young boy . Bikinis , thongs and the occasional panties along with cock sox . Between motorcycling along with other activities boxers are the worst , tend to bunch up and not support my dangly bits .

3 Likes

10000% agree with you! I’m thongs everyday

2 Likes