Message from MBE

Poor MBE, you don't deserve any of this! No-one ever does :(! Sending you some virtual hugs and by all means please take care of yourself dear.

Hope she has someone to help her through this tough time.

Hugs to her.

Take care of yourself MBE and remember you are a strong woman who can do anything. You lit up the forums with your wit and kindness so take time to stabilise and Im sure I speak for 99.9999% of forum users who wish you the absolute best and want to give you the biggest ever hug xx

We miss you MBE! All the best and hope to see you back on here in the future as chatty and upbeat as ever :)

hi dont know what happened but all the best love and kiss

Hope you can get through whatever has happened MBE, I don't know and won't ask but you are a strong independent woman who CAN plough through this, head held high. Thanks Boo for passing the message on, love and hugs to you both Xxx

If anyone is communicating with her via twitter or email I am pretty worried about her. I am hopeful she has some support system to help her through this time.

Vanessa8 wrote:

If anyone is communicating with her via twitter or email I am pretty worried about her. I am hopeful she has some support system to help her through this time.

I have been checking in with her every day, last I heard from her was this morning but I don't think she's up for chatting at the moment. I have told her that she's had some really lovely responses from this thread though, so I hope she checks it out :)

Sometimes we have a dark tunnel in our lives and think it'll never end . But you will see that light and your friends will welcome you at the end of your darkness.

Stay strong. It is in you.

Huggs and x's

Boogaloo wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

I have been checking in with her every day, last I heard from her was this morning but I don't think she's up for chatting at the moment. I have told her that she's had some really lovely responses from this thread though, so I hope she checks it out :)

Thanks Boo, makes me feel better she is corresponding with someone.

Hi guys,

MBE asked me to pass on an update to you all, and to let you know that she really appreciates all of your support. ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I'm struggling right now and my heart is breaking into a million pieces to a point where i will not sure if i will ever be whole again. My darling friend helped me though everything including when i was raped. It's hard to understand that she's gone now. Im sorry for being so absent of forums and twitter but I'm trying to come to terms with everything. Im still in shock and heartbroken. I miss her so dearly, I've lost friends but never in my life someone who was like a sister to me. Thank you for understanding.

Hey Boo, and thank you agan for passing this on.

MBE is incredible, and I'm glad to hear that she has you still and isn't isolated completely. Pass on our love if you get the chance, as I know you already have no doubt.

Shadow Collector wrote:

Hey Boo, and thank you agan for passing this on.

MBE is incredible, and I'm glad to hear that she has you still and isn't isolated completely. Pass on our love if you get the chance, as I know you already have no doubt.

Seeing as she hasn't been visiting the forums, I've copied and pasted the responses from this thread to her and she was really touched by it.

I will keep passing on the love to her, thank you to everybody who has responded so far xx

I really do wish you all the best with your recovery, and with your loss.

Just remember that time really does help to heal us, I know this probably isn't much help right now but please do remember that you are a strong woman.

I am a fellow rape survivor, but I don't know how it feels to lose a friend, you need to try to take everything one day at a time, and if you can get to tomorrow then you are doing well.

Massive hugs xxxxx

Boo, how is she? Are you still in touch?

We still message occasionally but she's away at the moment so she's not online much. I hope she's doing okay though, I'll let her know you asked next time I speak to her x

Thank you.

I know I haven't been here on the forums that long and didn't really have "one-on-one" chats with anyone, but I think of her and wish I could be more supportive. It is a lot what she has to deal with, and I truly hope she can cope...

I don't know MBE but I'd like to pass on that she has the strength deep inside, she just needs to trust in that and she will come through. When you lose someone close you feel like your very core has been ripped out of you..the intensity of that feeling passes but it takes time. She clearly has lots of friends on here for support and I hope she'll feel able to join in again.

Sending you my best...

This is so sad to read :( I I hope she is better soon. I havent been on for a while because of personal issues and sadly didn't get to say bye to her :( love you MBE

Boo or anyone that is communicating with MBE (I am not on twitter anymore to reach out)

I really hope she is getting help, has some support and is ok. If you hear from her let her know her forum friends are worried about her and sending positive vibes.