Messy fun anyone

Had a really horny dream last night I had sex while covered in warm porridge - told the wife who said no to porridge but she would to try warm custard- so off to buy some.

Has anyone done food / messy fun with food and would ask what they prefer :custard:

4 Likes

Really early on in our relationship, we made the mistake of trying strawberry sauce, the one that you put on ice cream, my god was it sticky :joy: took us a lot of washing to get rid of it.
More recently we’ve used, whip cream, chocolate, and other various foods.

2 Likes

Chocolate trifle :yum:

2 Likes

Porridge…
Where you from… Scotland :joy:

2 Likes

Squirty cream.

3 Likes

Custard is great. Avoid cream - smells awful afterwards. If you use a trifle let it warm up a bit :rofl:

1 Like

I love that she’s open to give it a try, porridge would be good for the skin with all the oats but I can’t imagine it would feel too good once it congeals :rofl:

1 Like

That reminds me of when I was in a school play and my character had leprosy so my mum covered me in porridge to make it look like my skin was falling off when it dried :joy: I can confirm it was not a good feeling.

On the other hand I have only tried squirty cream and Nutella myself but both were wonderful and I would love to experiment more with food :grin::yum:

1 Like

Nutella here. It’s a bit messy but is great as I love it lol

3 Likes

We’ve tried whipped cream for oral sex. Went surprisingly well. Kinda felt like cold shaving cream, but whatever.

Would love to try warm chocolate but I could see that going wrong if the chocolate was too hot.

2 Likes

have used yoghurt before

1 Like

Reading all these ideas, my wife reminded me that years ago we’d also tried yoghurt. But all we had in the fridge were fruit yoghurts which had seeds. What a big mistake :flushed:

1 Like

Cornflower gunge is pretty safe, can be flavoured and is cheap to make in bulk. You need to boil it though, otherwise you just get oobleck.

I once filled a small paddling pool for a messy play session, lots of fun.

1 Like

I started a thread on food fun and had little response , maybe this will go better ?
Here is that thread . Food fun , what's your favorite ?

1 Like

Chocolate melts at 27 degrees so after melting make sure it’s OK before dribbling all over

1 Like

now you have me thinking about warm chocolate fondue…

1 Like

I bought some massage powder for an upcoming Vegas trip - I gather you can microwave it or use hot water… i think that will be as messy as we’d like

2 Likes

LOL , I am on a world wide motorcycle site and every once in a while somebody mentions a tempature without an F or C after it . I am guessing you are using C , not F . Though I do enjoy coolness , the chocolate would be a frozen block .

Me being a clean freak, I don’t think I’d even do this :face_with_peeking_eye:. Although it does sound super fun!!!

I have always been a tiny bit of a clean freak , but OMG we had a blast with sticky and messy food fun . I think the first time was on a hot summer night , not sure how it started but we were in the kitchen and I would guess it took three times longer for cleanup than the event . That night we used just about anything that we could apply to each other , slippery , gooey , sticky , warm or cold . Not only did we have to clean up the counter tops and floor , we also had to change sheet on the bed and take a long shower together . Memories .

1 Like