mmassage yourself (sorry if its in wrong place)

Ok i didnt know where to put this so sorry if its in wrong place. Has anyone used the massage stuff on themselves?? Hubby again no where to be seen so i thought what the heck.... Strange .... Let loose with massage candle and l.h massager .done the trick to take some aches away but i doubt im getting full benefit but want to know if anyone else does this

I've tried a couple of times when being alone, but can't say I enjoyed it much. I managed to get rid of some tension over the shoulders and neck, but that's about all.

Yup, my boyfriend lives in another country so.... if I have sore legs from a long cycle or sore muscles from anything else, then yes. The smell from the candles is also lovely to have filling my room! It's not as good as a massage from my boyfriend, but it's better than nothing!

I love using the Earthly Body oil as a moisturiser. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

PurpleHeart wrote:

I love using the Earthly Body oil as a moisturiser. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

PurpleHeart wrote:

i love the feeling massage candle gives .not tried earthly body one yet.the Ok i dont feel weird now :) john69 i agree you dont get your all you kinks but makes you feel better.libralove you just storin it for when he visit lol

You should. They are the best I've tried yet :D.

I have massaged myself a few times, either using my wand or just my hands, and even on one occassion a heated glass dildo (that's weird, right? Tracey Cox said I could though...)!

It's not the same as getting a sensual massage from your lover, but it's still nice nonetheless. The great thing about the wand is that it has a nice long handle so I find it quite easy to massage my whole back, although it would be nicer if I could use massage oil with it.

Can massage oil be used with the wand, or does it damage the silicone?

Boogaloo wrote:

I have massaged myself a few times, either using my wand or just my hands, and even on one occassion a heated glass dildo (that's weird, right? Tracey Cox said I could though...)!

It's not the same as getting a sensual massage from your lover, but it's still nice nonetheless. The great thing about the wand is that it has a nice long handle so I find it quite easy to massage my whole back, although it would be nicer if I could use massage oil with it.

Can massage oil be used with the wand, or does it damage the silicone?

it maybe worth live chat on that idea . I love the glass idea!!! Gona run and check them out too lol

I have just massaged myself this morning using our new FSOG wand. This wand is just amazing and is very quiet as well. Its also small enough to use on the delicate areas all blokes have as well .

Can't wait for my OH to try it on me as well .

I'm always tempted to get the the candles out but I just really want OH to do it so I give up and don't bother. Diy job won't cut it when it's intimacy I want more than hot wax, you know?

The wand on the other hand, well it's designed for you to be able to massage yourself! I love doing this when I'm sore, actually all my solo wand use is for massage lol! Love it :)

Just found pink diamonte ended wand :o i love unusual stuff well barbie pink wand wrlll i know im gona save me pennies for now lol

I use my wand quite often for solo massage. I get horrendous cramps in the backs of my thighs and butt the week before my period and though it doesn't get rid the wand really reduces the pain.

I use the wand on my shoulders too and it works wonders for tension.

I don't use oils or candles alone though. It would feel wasteful to me as they wouldn't reach their sensual potential without my hubby's hands involved.

Wands sounds great but you use them with candle and oils dani

I use the hot massage rocks (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28692) with massage oil on myself - it's like getting blood from a stone trying to get a proper massage from my bf ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

I use the hot massage rocks (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28692) with massage oil on myself - it's like getting blood from a stone trying to get a proper massage from my bf ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I know what you mean! Have some problem here

I love massaging myself, my arms, legs and breasts at least. Even my neck. I use massage oils and a few times before I have used bondage candles (I know they aren't the same) on myself. I love it :D

drurysl02 wrote:

I love massaging myself, my arms, legs and breasts at least. Even my neck. I use massage oils and a few times before I have used bondage candles (I know they aren't the same) on myself. I love it :D

drurysl02 wrote:

Never thought bout bondage candles.loved using l.h massage candle .strange getting use to them on your own but love the warmth and smell

My manly hands are always available ladies if you ever have any problems, lol. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)