MMF threesome/fucking another guy

So my lady and I were sat in the pub last night with friends (it always starts with alcohol!) and the topic of threesomes came up. One of the girls said she'd love to do a MMF threesome as the idea of two guys fucking turns her on, which my girlfriend agreed with (can you see where this is going?). This was all in a light-hearted, banter-ish kind of way, but my girlfriend brought the topic up again later on when we were in bed. I kind of dismissed it as I've never really been into the idea of being with another guy, and she said she was just teasing anyway.

Now I think about it (being sober helps), I don't think she was teasing at all and probably just said that as a defensive mechanism after I dismissed it, so I imagine that this will be a topic that comes up in the future. Specifically, she seemed to be quite into the idea of watching another guy fuck me.

We're in what can basically be described as a Femdom relationship, so I'd imagine there'd be an element of submission involved.

Now, to those of you who have had this experience, or one like it, how did you find it? Any advice or things I should consider?

you should consider your feelings upon this before anything else.

you have mentioned that you do not feel entirley comfortable with the idea, so trying it when you are not happy would be a recipie for disaster.

It would probably help to have the conversation with her while sober, saying what you thought about her rebuff being defensive and to get her honest opinion on it, especially if you are considering this. You need to know what extent it is a fantasy of hers and what it would involve so you could see if there would be any way to make you feel comfortable with the situation. Any D/s play should be talked out before anything happens to give both parties the freedom of informed consent.

There are practical issues to such an arrangement as well. This would depend on who the other person is and if you trust them. It should take time to find someone suitable, who will work to your level of descreetness. The third party also needs to be aware and comfortble with any D/s scenarios and dynamics that are going to be present .

The spread of STI's could also be a concern so remember to use nitrile gloves and condoms and not fluid mix if you are unsure of the persons history. Have everything else such as lube ready to make things go more smoothly.

In the end, if you don't feel comfortable having this take place you should not do it. Although it is a femDom kind of relationship that does not mean that the Dominant partner gets to place the sub into anything that is truly beyond their limits, not matter how much the Dom wants to try something. It is always worth considering though that there could be compromises, like using anal toys on yourself and pretending, or making it part of talking dirty, so you both need to explore how comfortable you are with the concept as while it may not happen in reality it could be part of play in other ways.

Whew - a bit rambly but I hope it helps a little

post above is spot on.... mabye chat with her tonight,,, get the talking off to a start.