Sorry, I was playing with the italics and underline codes.

If you get suspended do all your reviews disappear too?

If you get suspended do your stockings fall down?

Gran wrote:

If you get suspended do your stockings fall down?

HAAAA.

But, surely it'd be the opposite? If you get suspended, they stay up real good! 😂

Ian Chimp wrote:

If you get suspended do all your reviews disappear too?

A suspended user simply has their access to the forum revoked. Their reviews will remain attached to the products, but will no longer display on a profie page (as the profile page is deleted).

If we delete an account, then the reviews are deleted along with the member, or are moved onto a dummy account so that we can keep the feedback on file.

Ah, I see. Thanks Jess. 🙂

This may (or may not be) the right thread for my question ...

Yesterday (I think) someone started a thread saying they had bought something on another site (without specifying what site it was), it had stopped working within a couple of days and they praised LH about their return policy.

It now seems the entire thread has been removed, I can understand if specific posts get removed because they break the latested version of LH rules but the few posts on that thread didn't seem to break any of the 'new' rules'

Why was the thread removed?

Because a discussion around prices elsewhere had begun. We are a business first and foremost, so will always protect that side of things above forum posts I am afraid.

Best to get rid of the core rather than let the discussion continue. We have done this in past similar threads too,

The best place to ask moderation questions is through customer care or this dedicated thread:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1516246-ask-the-moderator-reviews-community-and/

Many thanks

This thread is now closed to stop duplication of the one linked above.