money for sex

I'm curious as to why this was the solution you arrived at regarding the lack of funds, I do understand the sense of desperation when money you were counting on for basic bills does not go into the account but to charge for orgasms is offering a service. It sounds like an innately damaging course of action. How long have you been together?

Sovereign: Well, I once got money from my OH to survive as well. I just returned from home and my allowence money just arrrived in my home bank account. I was to transfer them and was planning to use my home card to buy food etc until I have the money in my UK account. Well... That day my home bank called me they have to stoplist my card and that I have about an hour to get some money out. I did not manage, the card was already stoplisted! I was without any money, basically. When I told my OH and asked if I could borrow some, he did hand me money and told me not to bother with returning it (it was not a large sum anyway). That he understood I got in not an easy situation. So I think in working relationship, the partner would help her out. I am not sure how long it is going on, so that her taxes are not yet sorted out. Still, there are really other ways of doing it.

Thanks again for your opinions. I understand it was wrong to ask him to pay for extras. We have been together for a few years but in seperate houses with our own families. Its now been resolved after i read all your opinions and spoke to him about them. He thought i was playing a game of sorts and never took it seriously at all. We will make love as normal without strings but he will help out if he can. He has his own bills etc too and i havent forgotten that. I never asked to be judged and grateful that hasnt been the overall opinion. I dont feel this has helped our relationship though. I never considered myself a sex worker cos it was our private thing. Doh.

Dirty red angel, i was giving a general opinion after reading the posts. If this is wrong here then im sorry.

On a lighter note... I'd accept money for sex if it was a big enough amount, given I'd make sure I saw full STD checks and I knew the person etc...

It's just a paraphilia, some people just get extra arousal from the idea that they're paying for it. Unless you're putting yourself at risk (which clearly sexilegs isn't as it's with her boyfriend) it shouldn't be taken too seriously.

That's in my opinion anyway(:

@ the original poster

WTF....srly, there airnt any words i can say that wont come out aggressive and abusive. im positively shocked. and that doesnt happen very often

mrbumps wrote:

@ the original poster

WTF....srly, there airnt any words i can say that wont come out aggressive and abusive. im positively shocked. and that doesnt happen very often

Although I dont agree with what she was doing, I would not use these words to judge it. Although I can think much worse at times I always try to formulate the opinion politely, even if I think the person was doing the wrong thing.

sexilegs wrote:

Thanks again for your opinions. I understand it was wrong to ask him to pay for extras. We have been together for a few years but in seperate houses with our own families. Its now been resolved after i read all your opinions and spoke to him about them. He thought i was playing a game of sorts and never took it seriously at all. We will make love as normal without strings but he will help out if he can. He has his own bills etc too and i havent forgotten that. I never asked to be judged and grateful that hasnt been the overall opinion. I dont feel this has helped our relationship though. I never considered myself a sex worker cos it was our private thing. Doh.

If you dont think it helped the relationship, I guess you will have to evaluate it carefully and try to find out what is wrong.

I'd agree with Laveila; Sexilegs if you still don't feel that your relationship is getting on track you need to evaluate what you're going to do.

Don't be too hasty though - you've not long had your chat with your OH and it'll take a while to sort things out. Ultimately though, if you're still not happy though only you know what to do

Angel x

Laveila wrote:

mrbumps wrote:

@ the original poster

Although I dont agree with what she was doing, I would not use these words to judge it. Although I can think much worse at times I always try to formulate the opinion politely, even if I think the person was doing the wrong thing

heh, i can be very tactless but i didnt actually say anything offensive....that time..

but it is wrong, or infact shes wrong, her thought possesses are all messed up, instead of talking to her OH and seeing if he could help her very first port of call was to charge him for sex...thats crazy

After a while since my last comment, things are good between us, no charges for sex and its still good sex. He understood what made me act like that, and i got my money situation off my tax credits sorted, and they agreed their mistake and paid me over £700 back pay that they had taken off me, so now thats sorted and things are better. Thanks for helping me out when i needed it.

Good to hear all is going well for both of you

xGGx

Ahh that's great to hear :) I'm glad you've got everything under control and settled!

Adx

Wow that guy must have some deep deep feelings for you, that or lost all respect for you..

To be brutally honest charging yr boyfriend for sex isnt going to bring you the best attention surprised he didnt just dump you there and then.

I believe its ok to charge strangers/clients for sex (although illegal I believe it shouldnt be) but you cant expect those clients to treat you with love can you and thats basically what you've done.. turned your boyfriend into a client..

Maybe with him having 2 kids of his own its getting too expensive to see you often and he's now feeling if he doesn't pay your going to find someone that will and to be honest I dont know how you could ever recover your relationship together after doing that..

Sorry if I have offended you but you asked for opinions and I like mine to be honest...

Didnt notice page 3 so didnt read your last post sorry.. You must have one very committed man you've been really lucky that he has been able to deal with what you did I hope for your sake he has truely forgiven you because you seem to have a man that really really loves you..