Morning glory

use it or loose it

wot can I say

Throbinhood wrote:

I always get woken by my erection :)

do women mind if they feel a sharp prod in the morning when being spooned ?

I wouldn't mind at all !!! I'd have a wriggle around and shimmy myself onto it lol , either that or straight under for a good suck . A hard cock nudging you in the back perfect way to be woken up xx

Yes sounds good :)

Throbinhood wrote:

Yes sounds good :)

The days of been woken like that are wishful thinking for me , sex life has taken a turn for the worse right now lol ........ Can't see why any girl would complain though xx

Yes i know how that feels, Only sex life i have these days is with my wrist lol

Some women are just grumpy in a morning lol

Throbinhood wrote:

Some women are just grumpy in a morning I

I'm never grumpy ! Particularly if sex is on the cards 😉😈 lol !

haha I must just have bad luck with finding the right one then lol

I love the feeling of being poked in my bum by a hard on. If we're spooning in bed, I will intentionally grind my bum against them until it's erect .

As for being woken up by it. I used to wake my ex up every morning with a blowjob, followed by sex and a shower together. So no, it doesn't bother me at all :-)

GollyGotha wrote:

I love the feeling of being poked in my bum by a hard on. If we're spooning in bed, I will intentionally grind my bum against them until it's erect .

As for being woken up by it. I used to wake my ex up every morning with a blowjob, followed by sex and a shower together. So no, it doesn't bother me at all :-)

Yes I just love the feeling of my penis being pressed against a bum and then it just pops in ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Throbinhood wrote:

I am definitely grouchy in the morning, especially for being woken up! But, penis definitely makes it not so bad, as long as I actually get the penis. Nothing worse than being woken with that boop to the back for him to say 'I've gotta get up for work' ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

VioletWolf wrote:

Throbinhood wrote:

I am definitely grouchy in the morning, especially for being woken up! But, penis definitely makes it not so bad, as long as I actually get the penis. Nothing worse than being woken with that boop to the back for him to say 'I've gotta get up for work' ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

Haha If I had a partner that wanted it Id make sure I was late for work lol ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Throbinhood wrote:

GollyGotha wrote:

Yes I just love the feeling of my penis being pressed against a bum and then it just pops in ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I'm glad you agree! :-)

GollyGotha wrote:

Throbinhood wrote:

GollyGotha wrote:

I'm glad you agree! :-)

I do :) nice avi photo btw

There's no better feeling than morning wood between sexy bum cheeks, and that normally leads to a morning BJ or sex ;-) and puts you in a great mood for the day!

Gotta love the shimmy ;-)

Throbinhood wrote:

Lol I'm surprised my little fingers arnt worn down to the bone 😂😂

VioletWolf wrote:

It's the only reasonable way to be woken in my opinion! 99% of the time I will respond positively to being booped in the back with a hard on 😏

That's my word of the week.. "Booped".. You've made me all smiley..

GollyGotha wrote:

:)

No, dont mind what so ever. If anything its a turn on!

I can tell the time by mine lol wakes me up every morning without fail ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)