Morning Glory

Why is it that most mornings I wake up with the strongest erection I tend to have, the feeling of rigidity is overwhelming, everything feels taught.

In fact if so inclinded it could be used as a decorative hat stand.

I cannot remember having any wild or vivid sexual dreams, it certainly does not develop into a wet dream, but it probably feels a firmer erection then when having sex.

Do any other forum members wake up with the same predicament…?

3 Likes

Every morning, but at my age its because I need a wee.

Hubby does and let’s me take full advantage :wink:

3 Likes

From memory (caveat - deffo not medically trained) - it’s because the pressure of a more full bladder presses down on something which in turn triggers an erection.
Could be me making that up or just an excuse I once came up with however!

Although strictly speaking I can’t get ‘morning wood’ I have woken up wet on the odd occasion!

7 Likes

Every morning after taking sildenafil the night before. When younger all time

Yes, I get this most mornings, although as age increases, I don’t get them as often. But the wife enjoys taking full advantage of it, which is always a nice way to start the day!!

my husband gets morning glory when feeling good - if he is stressed in work or under the weather its a no show - so i feel its a sign of being and feeling good. :wood:

3 Likes

Yip practically every morning and horny !!

1 Like

I get one regularly, and if i’m correct it’s the body’s way of making sure everything is functioning correctly!
I am usually up for work around 1.40am so it’s usually my days off i get the morning wood!

1 Like

I do, effing annoying when you wanna have a morning wee though!

‘decorative hat stand’ made me snort

1 Like

Had a hard one this morning again, making me feel young again

Every morning.
And I am with you, it’s the strongest erection I will get all day. The others are solid enough to have fun, but nothing like morning wood.

2 Likes

When I was young , pretty much every day . As @5h4993R stated , trying to empty bladder can be a challenge . I have never researched the phenomena medically , I am sure there have been studies done . When much younger my wife and I would wakeup having sex and we each figured the other one started it . Always wondered who and how , though we both really thought it was a great way to wake up . We coined the phrase " sleep fucking" .

1 Like

Most mornings too! I think it’s cause when waking we’re at our most relaxed and bliss state

I’d say I wake up like that 6 out of 7 days

Retired biochemist here.

Had the same “problem” (opportunity to jerk off, actually) when I was younger, and am able to get it up much more easily before I’m fully wake up even now, in my '70s.

Turns out that one’s HGH hormone peaks periodically during the night, including just before folks wake up. That is one of the ones that gets people horny.

Consider it a gift! And, if your partner is so inclined, a little sleepy sex is a great start to the day!

4 Likes

I usually do , but as im nearly 60 , it soon subsides and thats it for the day ( unless it’s manually stimulated ) :disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like