Sleeping Beauty

Hey,

I REALLY enjoyed my husband waking me up by penetrating me - is this something that other women enjoy too?

We've discussed this openly and he knows when to back off if I'm really not in the mood - I can give him a code word. But generally speaking, when he does it I just love being woken up to the feeling of him sliding into me.

He obviously must prep himself with a bit of lube or spit but within seconds of me stirring I'm pushing back on him for all I can get.

What follows tends to be a rampant fuck which really wakes me up but it's worth it!

Anyone else enjoy these types of sessions?

My OH wouldn't be best pleased if I tried that and disturbed her beauty sleep, which is a share especially last night as I was so horny with a massive hard on and I couldn't sleep for it, plus I really couldn't be bothered to sort myself out and have soaked undies.

The Mrs really isn't a morning person. If end up getting a slap!

I'd love this, I have told him before that I really want to wake up to him having cuffed me and trying to so it would definitely be prior consent but he's not entirely comfortable with it, that and he likes to brush his teeth before we have morning sex! X

Yey Gem you are back 😄

If I were to cite people from Georide Shore, it would be "that's mint, mate" 😄

(I have horrible taste in reality series 😁)

You really do sxleksaker 😂 if you want a 'propa mint' Geordie series, try searching for Byker Grove on YT! I grew up watching that 😂😂

Back on topic, I would love that to happen, both ways, to feel the tip of my wife's Mustang against me, and to do it to her too 😃

Id love that too. But one the husband is not a morning person, and 2 there is usually at least 1 child in with us

But the beauty of it is that this happens in the evening....

My hubby works long hours so I can quite often be in bed an hour or two before him.... I can get a couple of hours sleep before being woken to him pumping away at me. It's so hot! I let him go at me how he likes for a good while and then we end up all over each other.

The best bit is I can normally drop straight back off to sleep after I've had my release!!

On a separate note - my hubbys not a morning person either..... perhaps that's a man thing?! 🤔

Not a man thing, I'm definately not a morning person either :)

I'm VERY much a morning person. And would love to find someone who we could 'Wake up' together with. Be it me sliding the morning glory into my little spoon,or her getting me hard before jumping on me and waking me halfway through...

Just remembered a thread, posably on here, asking what you would do it you awoke as the opposite sex one day. And Someone said i'll summon the biggest hard on I could, and jab it into his back from half five in the bloody morning just to see how HE likes it!!!

My ex and I have woken each other up with oral several times in the past and we both really enjoyed it, and we actually discussed this at great length when we were together, but we wanted to try it both ways. So, him waking me up by sliding himself into me and me, lowering myself on to him.

Hopefully I can experience it one day in the future :-)

My wife knows I touch her everywhere whilst shes asleep and knows if shes on her side I will spoon on and have sex with her still sleeping its only when she wakes up and is wet between her legs and thinks he's been playing with me.

Ah i would love this. Especially being cuffed. I've woken up a couple of times to him playing with me a long time ago and I loved it.

Mmm morning sessions, if I am awake first I go down on him and suck gently fantastic feeling feeling him swell in my mouth

My wife and I generally have sex in the morning. I usually start things off by sliding a hand between her legs or sucking a nipple - sometimes both at the same time!

After that it's only a matter of time before I'm inside her.

LV

My wife and I generally have sex in the morning. I usually start things off by sliding a hand between her legs or sucking a nipple - sometimes both at the same time!

After that it's only a matter of time before I'm inside her.

LV

I love being woken by his hard treasure resting against my knickers while his kissing my neck.. though I love waking him by rubbing him seeing him stir then finially waking for some great morning sex. Only doen side is whrn your then having to rush as your late for work n cant snuggle after n go back to sleep :(

Sxleksaker wrote:

If I were to cite people from Georide Shore, it would be "that's mint, mate" 😄

(I have horrible taste in reality series 😁)

Sxleksaker wrote:

Yey Gem you are back 😄

Aww, this has made my day! -always nice to be missed! 😘

Love that Geordie Shore is how you envisage us English 😂😂

Sounds like I'm not the only one who finds this a massive turn on! It's a great feeling to know that he's so desperate to have you right there and then isn't it! I used to wear pyjama bottoms to bed (that he'd yank down before entering me) but I tend not to bother these days to allow him easier entry - plus it also means there's less chance of me stirring before he's penetrated me.

On the flip side I managed to get my 'own back' at the weekend after a night out with the girls - I returned home in the early hours and took out my vibrator whilst my hubby laid there sleeping next to me..... after getting myself suitably wet I took the hubby in my mouth and then rode him for all my worth! Always nice to be in charge on some occasions! 😉