Most challenging anal toy?

I’m loving the torpedo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It is exceptional! My favourite anal toy by far!

1 Like

This was so good when my body finally opened up and took it in

4 Likes

You GUYS look at the SIZE OF THIS BABY !

I am so excited :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@therealsean oh my … :eyes:
I showed this to Mr Cupc8kes and I can’t say he was impressed. He said never - I said challenge accepted :wink:

5 Likes

@Cupc8kes IT IS ALMOST AS THICK AS MY LEG THOUGH :eyes::eyes::eyes:

My intimidator

I don’t blame Mr C for not being keen, it is a daunting prospect but then that’s what I was after, cause I’m disgusting like that :joy:

4 Likes

Haha Love It @therealsean

That’s going to be so… fulfilling :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I hope you have plenty of lube 10+ bottles :grin:.
Have fun

3 Likes

Bought a jumbo bottle to go with it :joy:

3 Likes

The colt xl buttplug is the most challenging plug I have used thus far, but after multiple attempts the first time it popped in I was overwhelmed and felt like I couldn’t move. After a few uses now I can walk around with it in for a considerable time.

2 Likes

I just finished reading your review on this.
not only doesn’t sound like a great personal accomplishment amazingly written

3 Likes

I agreed with regard the Colt XL…totally overwhelming sensation when it popped in for the first time…followed by mild panic that I wouldn’t be able to get it out, but alas, I relaxed and it came out with no issue.

3 Likes

Thanks dude, I try to make my reviews fun and factual, some are crazier than others as the review takes on a mind of its own :crazy_face:

@ToysForDays , @Zepta , so it’s not just me that feels that overwhelming, can’t move, my mind is blown sensation!

@therealsean : I’m guessing that’s the ‘intimidator’ - I definitely want one now !
:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

@Melody1 nope not just you, it’s a really hard sensation to describe though isn’t it.

3 Likes

Difficult to describe but literally took my breath away!
I think it’s also that pop and contraction of the muscles when a plug goes in that is quite unique

3 Likes

Perseverance my friend! You’ll have to let us know when you do!

Yes yes it is @Melody1 thats tonight’s entertainment :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the update!
but…
@therealsean / @Peggingand_fun , you’re kinda only meant to post images from the Lovehoney website. (right click the image and copy then paste here). There is a Toybox thread for you to post your own images

3 Likes

Ahhhhh okay will fix that and post over there. It’s okay to link from one post to another? @Melody1

Yup, there’s the link buttons. You can go both ways